Social I hear doors and windows getting closed when I smoke weed

I think they're just into you and want to be in your presence. You hear opening and closing because they want to get to know you but are too shy to break the ice.

I suggest you be the one who knocks with fat doobie in hand and enjoy the ensuing 3-some. I can tell sexual orientation through your post so I hope it's with 2 males and wish you the best.

Yours truly,

The Shertherapist.

Y'all waive at your local police officer today ting is mad lit you should try it 🚓👮👋🔥

Maybe you should stop injecting the pots you drug addled degenerate :mad:

Have you ever exp. that ?
If theres no wind outside,and i go to my balcony to light one up, although im at the top floor ,i hear stuff getting closed.
I suspect its due to the smell
Im thinking if neighbour nocks what to say
Its legal to smoke where im at
I'm conflicted by your experience.

Younger me is about freedom and libertarian values. Current me is about being left alone and having respectable neighbors who aren't going to sit outside smoking drugs.

Seems to be a gap between my ideologies and behavior. At least I don't have to smell smoke outside though, so I'm happy :)

High or not, I've been hearing floors creaking like someone is walking around...and we have silent floor joists.

I’m pretty high rite now and I def thought u meant like you hallucinate hearing those sounds when u smoke. That would be a wierd side effect and you’d def be alone on that 1 .

Back