PBP Karate Combat 45: Rockhold vs. Schilling 4/20 11AM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (Fight Pass / YouTube)

Yes, he is everywhere, boxing, MMA, bet lots of people know who he is but dont know many big name fighters, both little guys should had been gone by now, world is obsessed with him, i just dont see the appeal, i trully thought the UFC was going to do something with them at the time but they didnt, the UFC sort of moved on.
Yeah I don't get it either lol, they're dwarves, big deal. Unless they open up like a 50lb division (or whatever they weigh) I don't get it.

A slight breeze rolls in and double KOs both these douchebags.

luke-rockhold.gif

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
Rockhold is back.. would now be open minded too Rockhold vs Bisping 9 at UFC 400

Cowboy so sad to see his bestest buddy get KOed

Screenshot_20240420-193310.png

Yeah I don't get it either lol, they're dwarves, big deal. Unless they open up like a 50lb division (or whatever they weigh) I don't get it.
I'll take prime Little Tokyo over him any day of the week.

1713656911578.png

Luke is 39, Lyoto is 45. Lyoto would have to be 65 to lose to Luke in a karate match. Hes not too old yet.
I agree completely. If Rockhold looks like he did today against Lyodo, he would get thoroughly outclassed. I thought both of these men looked bad today, but Rocksalt was at least moving around and generating offense. He was slow though

Back