PBP Karate Combat 45: Rockhold vs. Schilling 4/20 11AM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (Fight Pass / YouTube)

Why, whyyyyy is the combat world so obsessed with Hasbulla and this other guy?? "ohhhh Hasbulla wont like this", pfffff what is he going to do??....they had this alleged beef, that could very well had been taken to some UFC produced clip for youtube but no, nothing happened despite them being basically kid strong so not really able to hurt each other and their beef was promoted heavily by the UFC/MMA world, shame.

PS: Calling out 50 year old Machida, lol is he a free agent?

Why, whyyyyy is the combat world so obsessed with Hasbulla and this other guy?? "ohhhh Hasbulla wont like this", pfffff what is he going to do??....they had this alleged beef, that could very well had been taken to some UFC produced clip for youtube but no, nothing happened despite them being basically kid strong so not really able to hurt each other and their beef was promoted heavily by the UFC/MMA world, shame.

PS: Calling out 50 year old Machida, lol is he a free agent?
Hasbulla is not just big in the MMA world, my wife knows who Hasbulla is and has never heard of GSP lol

I think Machida is somehow involved in karate combat but as a promoter or IDK what. His brother fought there in the last event or so.

Weak callout.. Sam Alvey has a belt there... go and pick that Lucas.
I could see Salvey eating like 50 kicks and then landing 1 punch that ko's Luke lol. Also for whatever reason anytime I try to type Sam Alvey I keep typing Salvey... W.e, just gonna leave it that way

lol he just called out Lyoto. That would be pretty cool.
Lyoto is too old. Call Weidman to retire from the UFC and fight him, or someone else from his generation. Is Mousasi tied up with Bellator still? Leave Lyoto, Shogun, Rich Franklin, etc. alone.

Hasbulla is not just big in the MMA world, my wife knows who Hasbulla is and has never heard of GSP lol
Yes, he is everywhere, boxing, MMA, bet lots of people know who he is but dont know many big name fighters, both little guys should had been gone by now, world is obsessed with him, i just dont see the appeal, i trully thought the UFC was going to do something with them at the time but they didnt, the UFC sort of moved on.

Hypothetical prime vs. prime fight between Hasbulla and Gary Coleman (RIP). Was Gary's significant height advantage (a full 4'8") and "what-chu talking' about Willis'" attitude enough to defeating Khabib's dwarf counterpart? Here's a (staged/fake) video showing off Coleman's TD and biting game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back