Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

I only know Drake from the memes, I've never heard any of his songs, while I quite enjoyed some of Kendricks work.

2Pac grew up in a good home. He attended school with Jada Pinkett. Here is a video of him at 17:

2Pac later got caught up in gang culture and hung around with the bloods he met after signing with Death Row, which ultimately led to his demise when he started a fight with a random gangbanger at the MGM.Unlike 2Pac, Lamar has never pretended to be a gangster. Has never glorified that lifestyle at all. The fact he's never been shot is irrelevant because he's never placed himself in a situation to be shot. And he doesn't brag about being a gangster in his lyrics either. He's more honest than 2Pac.

How is 2Pac’s upbringing relevant? You’re gatekeeping being a gangster that unless you grew up in the ghetto you can’t be a gangster, which is an entirely arbitrary criteria. Maybe 2Pac only lived the gangster lifestyle for the last two or three years of his life, but he still lived it so I don’t see how he’s a “fake gangster”.

How is 2Pac’s upbringing relevant? You’re gatekeeping being a gangster that unless you grew up in the ghetto you can’t be a gangster, which is an entirely arbitrary criteria. Maybe 2Pac only lived the gangster lifestyle for the last two or three years of his life, but he still lived it so I don’t see how he’s a “fake gangster”.
The point is neither of them are gangsters. And has zero impact on their musical talent. Pac deciding to live the "gangster lifestyle" for the last few years of his life is what got him murdered.

as a 90s and 00's rap fan, hard to get into the new stuff as im an old fart, but liking this beef. Whats the order of operations of the songs in this beef so i can follow the lyrics and back and forth. Also whats up with the minivan in drakes video?

Wasn’t Drake trying to groom Millie Bobbie Brown or whatever her name is from Stranger Things?

Yeah, he already lost then.
Plus, I actually like Kendrick Lamar. I’ve heard some Drake songs and wasn’t impressed.

The point is neither of them are gangsters. And has zero impact on their musical talent. Pac deciding to live the "gangster lifestyle" for the last few years of his life is what got him murdered.
None of the gangster rappers from the 90s were really gangsters either. Except for maybe X Raided. He recorded albums from prison over the phone.

“ gangsters” that sing about how much they hate each other. lol

Beef still going?

Might need to send in the GOAT to take care of things.

“ gangsters” that sing about how much they hate each other. lol
King Von was one of the most notorious, violent and powerful gansters in the United States and got famous for dissing other rappers.

Reactions: EOW
King Von was one of the most notorious, violent and powerful gansters in the United States and got famous for dissing other rappers.
He was a thug with a gun that had no principles and acted like a diva when things didn’t go his way . That’s not a man.

He was a thug with a gun that had no principles and acted like a diva when things didn’t go his way . That’s not a man.
I don’t think call being involved directly in the murders of a couple dozen people “acting like a diva”

You can do your cringey martial arts “act like a man” routine but some of these guys would probably have you begging for your life. Just food for thought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back