NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

I don’t know if Edmonton was really good or Vancouver was really bad. A little of both I guess.

I thought it was largely just Edmonton converting more of their opportunities. And Vancouver not converting nearly every single one of their's (although they didn't have many). Edmonton has been the better team by quite a bit in all of their home games. Just had bad goaltending and hit like 4 posts in game 3. I think they win that game 9 times out of 10 and it's too bad Vancouver managed to steal it. Because otherwise this would be over 4-2.

Now they have to try to close it out in Vancouver where they haven't played nearly as well. I just hope Tocchet doesn't berate his team to the press again. That seemed to really work last time.

Reactions: PND
I thought it was largely just Edmonton converting more of their opportunities. And Vancouver not converting nearly every single one of their's (although they didn't have many). Edmonton has been the better team by quite a bit in all of their home games. Just had bad goaltending and hit like 4 posts in game 3. I think they win that game 9 times out of 10 and it's too bad Vancouver managed to steal it. Because otherwise this would be over 4-2.

Now they have to try to close it out in Vancouver where they haven't played nearly as well. I just hope Tocchet doesn't berate his team to the press again. That seemed to really work last time.
They did outplay Vancouver for most of game 1 before collapsing and they won game 2 but it was a struggle so they have played decent in Vancouver. Game 5 was terrible, especially the second period but they were in it until the last minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back