Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't 100% agree, but JR & Lawler's role in the attitude era has been always undwrrated.

Happy to see JR retweeted it.

It only lasted 6 months but Heyman and JR was better

Fall Guy was a massive bomb at the box office, serves em right for trying to ruin one of the absolute greatest television shows of all time

tenor.gif

7 years ago today, Cody Rhodes superplexed Joey Ryan off the top of the cage inside the cozy confines of the legendary Cow Palace in beautiful San Francisco, California

I wonder whatever happened to that Cody kid, did he ever made it outta the midcard, bro

18278602-1483588598359722-1565889006171133133-o.jpg

7 years ago today, Cody Rhodes superplexed Joey Ryan off the top of the cage inside the cozy confines of the legendary Cow Palace in beautiful San Francisco, California

I wonder whatever happened to that Cody kid, did he ever made it outta the midcard, bro

18278602-1483588598359722-1565889006171133133-o.jpg
Do you remember what he walked out to before he got Kingdom?

Do you remember what he walked out to before he got Kingdom?

No, i didnt really get behind him til he started working indy shots out here and I think he already had that song as soon as he left WWE, didnt he?

No, i didnt really get behind him til he started working indy shots out here and I think he already had that song as soon as he left WWE, didnt he?

Evidently. He asked for his release in May of 2016 and didn't work another match till August 19th, 2016, where he would've had this theme.

Evidently. He asked for his release in May of 2016 and didn't work another match till August 19th, 2016, where he would've had this theme.

Cody working the industry and the fractured fan base to elevate himself to where he is now may just be the most impressive example of 5D chess in the history of carnydom.

Cody working the industry and the fractured fan base to elevate himself to where he is now may just be the most impressive example of 5D chess in the history of carnydom.

When AE-Dub first started, after a few weeks of seeing Cody's gimmick on tv, I made one of the most amazing comments in the history of this website or any other, it was something to the effect of "I dont know if this thing is gonna last but you can tell that if Cody does go back to WWE, hes making sure its gonna be as the main event in Wrestlemania"

He had a long term plan and he worked it to perfection. Sleep, no doubt about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back