Elections Real men wear diapers

I am not making fun of diapers that Biden needs. We all might be there some day. I don't think it's funny he has Dementia, falls and soils himself. I think it's cruel. With all those Dems with loud voices, someone should have stood up to the party and stated the obvious. He is not just too old, he is WAY too old and has been this whole term. This is starting to feel like elder abuse. At least pair him with someone other than the giggling idiot that blew her way to power.

did you shit yourself again?

slow down on the magamucil my good man.

Dang, our country has really sunk so far. This shit is embarrassing. How to grown adults actually wear diapers on the outside of their cloths like that? WTF?

"Honey, I have a great idea: Lets wear pretend diapers and walk around for the political guy we support."

Who the hell does this?

Dang, our country has really sunk so far. This shit is embarrassing. How to grown adults actually wear diapers on the outside of their cloths like that? WTF?

"Honey, I have a great idea: Lets wear pretend diapers and walk around for the political guy we support."

Who the hell does this?

Totally not a cult.... totally.

Who the hell does this?
- And those guys think people doing cosplay are the actual losers!

f81304c0f54f06a7dd51fb5e2c65b9d6.jpg

I mean fox news viewers are rapidly approaching that chapter of their lives.

Back