Crime Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona indictment at 80th birthday bash

andnowweknow

Person Woman Man Camera
@Steel
Reaction score
So this is hilarious...<lol>

Talk about sticking it in and breaking it off. This is deserving though and further to the pathetic ending for Rudy Giuliani.

Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona indictment at 80th birthday bash​

By Paradise Afshar, Kyung Lah and Shania Shelton, CNN
3 minute read
Published 2:19 PM EDT, Sat May 18, 2024

Rudy Giuliani speaks to reporters on January 21, 2024, in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Rudy Giuliani speaks to reporters on January 21, 2024, in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Brandon Bell/Getty Images/File
CNN —
Rudy Giuliani was served Friday with notice of his indictment related to an alleged scheme to overturn the 2020 election results in Arizona, according to Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes.
“The final defendant was served moments ago,” Mayes, a Democrat, said in a post on X in which Giuliani is tagged. “@RudyGiuliani nobody is above the law.”

The summons is a formal notice that a defendant has been criminally charged and must appear before a judge. Richie Taylor, a spokesperson for Mayes, previously told CNN that the attorney general’s office had tried for weeks to locate Giuliani.
Caroline Wren, a GOP operative and adviser to Arizona Senate candidate Kari Lake, told CNN she was hosting Giuliani’s 80th birthday party in Palm Beach, Florida, on Friday evening when the former New York City mayor was served.
An attendee of the party told CNN that Giuliani was served papers by two agents of the Arizona attorney general’s office in the late hours of the birthday bash. “They stormed him on his way out,” the attendee said, adding that “many of the guests were visibly upset.”
“The mayor was unfazed by the decision to try and embarrass him during his 80th birthday party. He enjoyed an incredible evening with hundreds of people who love him—from all walks of life — and we look forward to full vindication soon,” said Ted Goodman, a spokesperson for Giuliani.

LOL ratted out to CNN by someone who works for Kari Lake :D

Not saying he did do what he is charged with as I don't know. However saying the justice department is not weaponnized and they do this. He easy to find but they wait until they can get the most publicity as possible to serve him the papers. It's not like he has been hiding or is hard to find so this is what they had to do.

I see the left here loves this. Let's see what happens in a year or two.

Oh well, it is what it is with politics today. You play the game when you have the power then when the other side has it they do the same.

Not saying he did do what he is charged with as I don't know. However saying the justice department is not weaponnized and they do this. He easy to find but they wait until they can get the most publicity as possible to serve him the papers. It's not like he has been hiding or is hard to find so this is what they had to do.

Oh well, it is what it is with politics today. You play the game when you have the power then when the other side has it they do the same.
Rudy was taunting and flaunting the DA on Social media and was bragging about how they couldn't find him to serve him with his well deserved indictment. Give the "weaponized" nonsense a rest. Rudy is a disbarred, complete disgrace...

White knighting this guy seems par for you and your childish approach to justice in America...but it's embarrassing nonetheless

It sounds like he’s mainly been hiding out in his FL home, or Manhattan apartment that they couldn’t get access to. Rudy is the dumbshit that decided to taunt them from an identifiable location.

Rudy was taunting and flaunting the DA on Social media and was bragging about how they couldn't find him to serve him with his well deserved indictment. Give the "weaponized" nonsense a rest. Rudy is a disbarred, complete disgrace...

White knighting this guy seems par for you and your childish approach to justice in America...but it's embarrassing nonetheless

So this was the only place they could get a hold of him to serve the papers.

Damn I didn't know he had that type of ninja skills.

It sounds like he’s mainly been hiding out in his FL home, or Manhattan apartment that they couldn’t get access to. Rudy is the dumbshit that decided to taunt them from an identifiable location.

Well if he was that good at hiding out they should have sent in a swat team to make sure he didn't get away.

Don't know much about him personally or his term as mayor. However is he did the crime then he has to pay the bill.
Im especially taking about experience having lived in NY when he was a mayor his stop and frisk movement was so bad it's not even funny the true definition of racial profiling that's just one example dude is a huge pos

According to the NY Post it looks like they waited until the party was pretty much over before doing this.

The pair served Giuliani with a legal notice of his Arizona indictment for allegedly being involved in a plot to overturn the 2020 election in favor of ex-President Donald Trump.

Most of the 200 guests were gone by the time the duo showed up around 11 p.m., but some of the stragglers began screaming – including one woman who cried as Giuliani was handed the papers, according to sources.
sunday-news-screen-shot-posted-82135644.jpg

Im especially taking about experience having lived in NY when he was a mayor his stop and frisk movement was so bad it's not even funny the true definition of racial profiling that's just one example dude is a huge pos

Crime did go down a lot when he was mayor. However there is much debate on just how much he had to do with that.

Yet you are in here whining about him getting served after he hid from and taunted the authorities.

I was asking why the justice department waited untill he was at his big birthday bash to serve him papers.

I said I believe it was to get as much publicity as possible. Which is just the way it is now.

Personally I don't care about him.

Like I said and you want to skip. If he did the crime then he has to pay the bill when they prove it.

According to the NY Post it looks like they waited until the party was pretty much over before doing this.

The pair served Giuliani with a legal notice of his Arizona indictment for allegedly being involved in a plot to overturn the 2020 election in favor of ex-President Donald Trump.

Most of the 200 guests were gone by the time the duo showed up around 11 p.m., but some of the stragglers began screaming – including one woman who cried as Giuliani was handed the papers, according to sources.
sunday-news-screen-shot-posted-82135644.jpg

Well that sounds a lot more reasonable if they waited for almost everyone to leave to serve him.

Back