UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs Nascimento

Pavlovich landed first on Aspinall’s chin. That punch connected clean. Tom is lucky that Sergei doesn’t have one shot knockout power. He is more of a TKO guy. He also let him off the hook. Arlovski did the same. Robelis wouldve knocked him out. His power is greater and his reach is longer. Pavlovich movement is stiff and his striking is very limited. Aspinall has defensive flaws in his striking. It wasn’t like a counter or something. Blaydes also was able to land in that 15 second fight.

I know this may seem like a pointless fantasy fight analysis. But I see Despaigne as the real deal. I just don’t see it in Aspinall. There is something off about him
Aspinall is such a bum lol, Acosta would've fast balled his British nog clean out the stadium. At least Deapaigne was able crack him with his best shots including a Silva front kick to the face but felt bad so laid in guard for 3 rounds.

Aspinall is such a bum lol, Acosta would've fast balled his British nog clean out the stadium. At least Deapaigne was able crack him with his best shots including a Silva front kick to the face but felt bad so laid in guard for 3 rounds.
Nah Aspinall aint no bum. Despaigne is built like Jason Vorhees but fights like the guys Kimbo Slice beat in the street fighting days. I wonder what he did for a living before UFC. Olympics don’t pay jack shit unless you can get endorsement deals like Phelps/Bolt. He was probably a cab driver

Back