Media UFC wants to book Movsar Evloev vs Aljamain Sterling

Who wins if the fight happens?

• Total voters
I think Evloev will have advantage in the striking cause he has more power and more explosive, the wrestling advantage too but not the overall grappling advantage, he needs to strike first to make aljo hesitant to shoot

Huh, another solid matchup for that region, UFC got this region locked down, now another region gets Dana White priviledge.

Evloev could make sense in Perth but I could also see this being a co-main to Sandhagen/Umar in Abu Dhabi.

I though they might use each of these guys to put against Ortega & Yair at the Sphere, but best to put them against each other to ensure 1 loses I suppose.

Evloev is a horrible match-up for Aljo.

Unless he gets RNC'd in a round, Evloev is almost un-wrestleable and is a cleaner striker than Aljo.

Similar to Yan vs. Aljo, except Evloev is a better wrestler/grappler than Yan, and is a worse striker - but still solid.

I need Aljo to win and get a title shot. We will have the most hated MMA fighters fight for a title. It will be an iconic moment. He will probably wear a turtleneck and dye his hair the color of Spain.

Back