Locked AEW CXIII : It's Wednesday , Where's the Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Jay White comes out of this with unified titles and moves forward after the final title match for his troubles. It's crazy how the shows feel the lack of star power and you have a guy like Jay White who should've been filling that void had they built him correctly.

This week's Dynamite was dreadful. How did these ideas get greenlit? Another empty ass arena they couldn't hide as well.

Edge's promo was utterly ridiculous and of all the shows to do it on. Idiots.

Hobbs vs Ospreay was fine.

Archer vs Bryan felt very long. Bryan should've squashed him, especially after that "follow that" jibe that Ospreay made. Would've been much more impactful/entertaining.

Love that fans booed the mere announcement of Jericho's segment. The actual thing was so pointless. They have a match on Collision. AEW could've just announced that.

Jay White is finished. Buried so deep in that disaster of a match with Billy fucking Gunn. The 60 year old kicked his ass, kicked his ass even more, had the match won and Jay still had to do the desperation DQ loss thing. Then the Acclaimed beat him up after the match. I couldn't believe what I was watching.

Willow promo was fine, except for that bizarre camera angle that seemed to only emphasise how empty the arena was. Also, Mercedes is obviously turning heel already? Jesus. Oh, and she gets a title shot in her first match - whenever - for reasons.

Bucks vs Best Friends was there. Bah gawd... why Trent why... bah gaw...

Mariah vs TR was fine. Toni was the absolute highlight on commentary. I lost it at the "older Thunder Rosa" line.

Contract signing was good. No complaints whatsoever. Random MJF(?) chant was random though???

Read the Collision spoilers and if it's any indication we could be heading towards one of the worst PPV matches in AEW history.
Unless Paul Wight/Ric Flair are returning for a random ppv match, then it can't be that bad lol (I saw the spoilers)

Archer vs Bryan felt very long. Bryan should've squashed him, especially after that "follow that" jibe that Ospreay made. Would've been much more impactful/entertaining.

Their match would have been better built up if they'd traded increasingly fast wins leading up to it. Like each time out they were trying to one up each other with faster and faster wins.

Former multiple time World Champion Jay White getting destroyed by a 60 year old man and needing to be saved.

confused-perplexed.gif

I'm a huge AEW fan and defend plenty. I enjoyed the first two matches and thought the show opened strong.

Billy Gunn vs Jay White was a top tier worst ever segment or match for me. The drizzling shits. What the fuck is actually going on? Other stuff that springs to mind like Matt Hardy getting injured, its the mid card or the texas chainsaw thing, was silly but for charity. This was fucking asinine and pissed me off big time.

Big rebuild job needed on White now. I'm speechless.

That weird camera angle for that entire segment was horrible.

Mercedes Mone looked GUDT though

Much better segment, especially after Mercedes dog shit commentary last week. Willow might be the most natural baby face I've ever seen.

Mariah May and Mina Shirakawa together again <3

Timeless Toni showed up at Stardom a little bit ago and dropped some gold on the mic <lmao>

So why cut the injured Anthony Henry if he’s coming back once healed up?

Am I missing something? Make it make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back