Locked AEW CXIII : It's Wednesday , Where's the Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why cut the injured Anthony Henry if he’s coming back once healed up?

Am I missing something? Make it make sense.

Anthony Henry broke his jaw at an indy show when he was booked for AEW's tag tournament and had to get pulled from the tournament. Probably AEW saying if you want to fuck around on the mud shows and screw over you're bookings here, we're not gonna pay you.

Anthony Henry broke his jaw at an indy show when he was booked for AEW's tag tournament and had to get pulled from the tournament. Probably AEW saying if you want to fuck around on the mud shows and screw over you're bookings here, we're not gonna pay you.

Ah okay, didn’t realize he broke it on the indies. Thought it happened under the AEW/ROH banner.*

That makes some sense.

*yeah, opponent was Bryan Keith.

Ah okay, didn’t realize he broke it on the indies. Thought it happened under the AEW/ROH banner.*

That makes some sense.

*yeah, opponent was Bryan Keith.

It happened at Deadlock Pro, Bryan Keith kicked him in the face.

It happened at Deadlock Pro, Bryan Keith kicked him in the face.
But if these guys don't work the indies, they will just be sitting around doing jack shit. It's kind of a no win situation for them.

But if these guys don't work the indies, they will just be sitting around doing jack shit. It's kind of a no win situation for them.

Anthony Henry and Bryan Keith get booked weekly by AEW. Henry had a six figure contract to work ROH every week and get an occasional match on Rampage or Collision. Him and his tag partner JD Drake were booked for the tag tournament that's happening right now, so it seems they were gonna do more with him on AEW TV and he blew it for $100 bucks to rassle in front of 50 people.

Anthony Henry and Bryan Keith get booked weekly by AEW. Henry had a six figure contract to work ROH every week and get an occasional match on Rampage or Collision. Him and his tag partner JD Drake were booked for the tag tournament that's happening right now, so it seems they were gonna do more with him on AEW TV and he blew it for $100 bucks to rassle in front of 50 people.
I guess I'm just referring to how Tony books his guys in general.

And are we sure that 6 figure contract doesn't include the decimal point?

Those hot dogs are awfully tempting

I guess I'm just referring to how Tony books his guys in general.

And are we sure that 6 figure contract doesn't include the decimal point?

Everything that has come out from wrestlers themselves is that the smallest contracts in AEW are 6 figures. Apparently they have some people who are on pay per appearance deals, I don't think Anthony Henry is on a pay per appearance deal or this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Apparently ShopAEW even put up the Workhorsemen's first shirt on the website a week before Anthony Henry was fired lol seems AEW was legit pissed off he broke his jaw on an indy and fucked up his booking in the tournament.

Everything that has come out from wrestlers themselves is that the smallest contracts in AEW are 6 figures. Apparently they have some people who are on pay per appearance deals, I don't think Anthony Henry is on a pay per appearance deal or this wouldn't even be a discussion.
That's fucking insane, but good on them for collecting that bag.

Where is the Rosa that come in from the NWA way back when? Its like she just can't be fucking bothered anymore.

Thunder Rosa has kind of sucked since she was still champion. During that era she was getting called out for sandbagging in the ring and AEW thought it would be funny to give her a sandbag t-shirt seems to be when she fell off hard.

Apparently Stu Grayson refused to come to the Collision show in Ottawa a few weeks back. AEW told him to drive in to the show since he lives close by and he refused because he had dinner plans <lmao>

Where do I sign up to join the Dark Order or ROH weekly job squad?

Have some distant relatives that used to job on the southern circuits back in the day, maybe even funkin’ cousins to some names.

Wonder if that’s kenough to get hired?

Apparently Stu Grayson refused to come to the Collision show in Ottawa a few weeks back. AEW told him to drive in to the show since he lives close by and he refused because he had dinner plans <lmao>

Read AEW reached out day of too.

Isn’t Stu from Quebec? No clue how many freedom units that is from Ottawa.

I remember Toni Storm quit WWE when they had her flight out to a show on just a few hours notice. She actually got on the plane and worked the match before quitting though, cause Timeless Toni is a pro. Stu Grayson can learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back