Brad Katona: Michael Chandler is a bully

Tony Agrees ;)

michael-chandler-ko.gif

he just has MMC

( Mini Man Complex) or Napoleon complex ;) its hereditary and not contagious but im a fan.. more so then of Conor,

On the last episode, Katona's opponent said out of the 16 fighters in the house, 15 don't like Katona. He's a good fighter, but I wonder if he's on the spectrum or something; he's so awkward speaking

His mum Kelly should call Michael Chandler's parents.

On the last episode, Katona's opponent said out of the 16 fighters in the house, 15 don't like Katona. He's a good fighter, but I wonder if he's on the spectrum or something; he's so awkward speaking
Funny enough he was pretty close to his team on his first TUF run. When he had to fight Bryce Mitchell he was pretty open about it being a little tough for him to fight a buddy/guy he likes. IDK some people don't jive well but he was well liked on DC vs Stipe.

So granted what we see on TUF is produced and may not be totally reflective of how the fighters really feel.

With that said:
1. Katona came across as high-maintenance / difficult-to-coach while he was on Chandler's team
2. Multiple fighters on Chandler's team have said that they really benefitted from Mike and his coaches
3. Chandler was fully engaged in all of his fighters, cornered them, etc. I.e. he took his role seriously

Katona obviously was in a weird situation given his relationship with SKG coaching the other team. But I don't get the sense that Chandler was a bully like some other coaches (e.g. Danny Castillo at TAM).

Back