Brad Katona: Michael Chandler is a bully

I guess he's making some weight bully joke, considering how unseriously his post should have been taken from the first few words

Oh, sorry I took his post so "seriously", egghead.

timestamped

I like how he goes from jovial, laughing, to "were you disappointed Conor wasn't there", and he sorta dips his down, lowers his voice, "no, sir, I'm not disappointed, you are", then straight back to jovial and laughing for the next couple of questions!

Yeah, he was gutted Conor wasn't there.

I actually watched tuf and the dude was a princess about his training. Only wanted to work on the shit he wanted. Bothering Chandler every other minute to get in solo time with Chandler.

I dont think the dude is a bad person but definitely on something.

Yeah he's quite obviously a "believe- achieve" Will To Power - Jesus member of The Family.
Promethean Americanism in a short husk of muscle.

Also love watching him fight in the UFC, he does bring it (unlike his Bellasnore run).
And I'm insane person so by all means disregard my from afar judgment an pseudo psychoanalysis.

I like how he goes from jovial, laughing, to "were you disappointed Conor wasn't there", and he sorta dips his down, lowers his voice, "no, sir, I'm not disappointed, you are", then straight back to jovial and laughing for the next couple of questions!

Yeah, he was gutted Conor wasn't there.
"Final day of the house, Conor told me he'll always be proud of me and I'm gonna do great and he's gonna watch me win, he just needs to go out and get some cigarettes first. I'm sure he'll be back any day with them now."

Lol, imagine the accent that fool would come back with after 6 months in China.
It would be amazing. He needs to know that Dern is single as well. It would be a legendary collab.

They should settle it on MTV
MV5BMTc5MjEyMDQ2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjIwMDg3MjE@._V1_.jpg
I love to see a meth’d up mayhem put a sustained beating on Michael chandler in front of chandlers friends and family then after they fight mayhem could strip naked, break into a church, helicopter his khram at the nuns then drink all the holy water

I love to see a meth’d up mayhem put a sustained beating on Michael chandler in front of chandlers friends and family then after they fight mayhem could strip naked, break into a church, helicopter his khram at the nuns then drink all the holy water
Chill daddy.

An Mayhem and Chandler are two sides of the same coin.

Back