News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler for UFC 303 on June 29

Will McGregor end-up headlining UFC 303?

• Total voters
omgggg about time, biggest fight since McGregor vs. Poirier 3.

The king is back. Lets go! MMA is about to get interesting again.

Probably going to be a weak card but it's great it's booked and we can end this saga.

UFC becoming freak show...

Chandler gets injured and Jake steps in and saves the card.

Thanks. Does the UFC contract automatically get extended anytime a fighter is offered a fight, but can’t accept it for a any reason like visa issues or injury?
Unless the fighter's current contract states that it can be extended, they cannot do it without the fighter's approval.

Interesting. Ever since the fight got confirmed this thread has had like 4 replies. Also, small side note: no mentions of it in Dutch mainstream media even though a McGregor fight is the only MMA related content they ever put out.

Seems like people truly don’t really give a shit about him anymore. Previous Conor threads post-Khabib would have multiple pages with people pretending and saying they don’t give a shit about him, but it seems like just now it’s actually true, lol.

Is the poll a joke or something? Obviously he's going to headline. Him shadowboxing in the cage would headline over any title fight right now

Low key announcement, McGregor not reacting as far as I can season his IG. I can’t imagine he’ll be happy with the lack of fanfare

Interesting. Ever since the fight got confirmed this thread has had like 4 replies. Also, small side note: no mentions of it in Dutch mainstream media even though a McGregor fight is the only MMA related content they ever put out.

Seems like people truly don’t really give a shit about him anymore. Previous Conor threads post-Khabib would have multiple pages with people pretending and saying they don’t give a shit about him, but it seems like just now it’s actually true, lol.
I’m curious how many PPV sells this card will do

I’m just glad the fight is not happening at MW because I heard that rumor floating around

Should be a fun fight while it lasts, but will never be worth the years of threads I've read on the status of the fight. Hopefully both guys move on after its over.

RIP Conor (again)

Don't choke Chandler - like you always do in big fights!

Is this a serious comment?

Money. Its about money.

U Fight Cheap currently pays 13% of revenue to fighters. That includes purses, all bonuses, PPV share, insurance, even the stupid performance institute.

We're not seeing Conor booked for a fight because they don't want to give him a reasonable split of the cash coming in.
In before the shills start explaining how the fighters are lucky to have a job

Back