Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Michael Chandler gives his personal exclusive on McGregor's announcement for June 29th 2024 fight.

-Basically says he heard it from Conor and other sources that it's true (although UFC hasn't confirmed)
-Goes on to later say it's true; talks about "2 truths and a lie" says it's true he's fighting Conor, it's true that it's on June 29th, 2024, but maybe lie at 185.

I mean, both Conor and Chandler is confirming June 29th 2024, is this fight done? happening?

Michael Chandler gives his personal exclusive on McGregor's announcement for June 29th 2024 fight.

-Basically says he heard it from Conor and other sources that it's true (although UFC hasn't confirmed)
-Goes on to later say it's true; talks about "2 truths and a lie" says it's true he's fighting Conor, it's true that it's on June 29th, 2024, but maybe lie at 185.

I mean, both Conor and Chandler is confirming June 29th 2024, is this fight done? happening?

185 pounds? It's gonna be a pair of extra large red panty for Chandler

<Steiner01>

Chandler looks like biggest geek ever in this whole saga, have some respect man.

Okay so McGregor at 205 and chander at 185. Post USADA UFC Is our friends. I cannot wait for the coke fueled McGregor to come out looking like downward slope liddell.

He's more retarded than a Redditor, McGregor was trolling... <{Joewithit}>

Why did Michael drop this announcement like he's the one in power?

I feel bad for him. Really. Someone close to him needs to sit him down and tell him to stop running so quickly to fetch the stick every time Conor throws it.

Wasn't this announced by Conor well over a week ago? Also, the UFC has yet to confirm it.

Wasteland.
Both fighters have confirmed it, as has Ariel. This is set in stone as far as I'm concerned

Lol yes this has been known for a couple weeks now

Yup, that's what I heard as well. Conor apparently came up with the 185 lbs nonsense, when the UFC had only talked about 170 as weight.
They absolutely want this fight at "international fight week" in late June though. Also, it seems like UAE could help Chimaev to enter the US again by that time.
At least it's what the UFC are hoping for, and in that case they'll have him vs MW champ on the same card. Imagine the chaos pre-event if this was to go through.

Hard not to feel bad for Chandler here, like a little dog running around his boss's legs.

Back