Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

yeah okay. link the source. i'm sure it will lay it out just how you said.

i mean the jury did get to see the copy of the settlement agreement between donald trump and stormy daniels today, but i'm sure that's not what you're discussing.

was it stormy daniels lying to the wall street journal because she already had the hush money deal in place?

come on skippy don't leave us hanging. post that tweet from the epoch times, the babylon bee, or superduperultramagajohnny42069 on twitter or whatever.

Don't be butthurt because the lawfare is costing you Democrats the election. There is no case here. There is no underlying crime. This is a political show trial that only happens in a Banana Republic and goofballs like you support it. It's funny to watch. I hope they toss him in prison. It would end the Democrats for a very long time. The only problem is that we are then stuck with the Republicans that are also scumbags.

Don't be butthurt because the lawfare is costing you Democrats the election. There is no case here. There is no underlying crime. This is a political show trial that only happens in a Banana Republic and goofballs like you support it. It's funny to watch. I hope they toss him in prison. It would end the Democrats for a very long time. The only problem is that we are then stuck with the Republicans that are also scumbags.

i didnt ask for words, i asked for a link. anything that might reference whatever poppycock you are spouting off here.

want to give it another try?

was it actually superduperultramagajohnny42069 who posted it?

Dont call stormy "the whore from the gangbang video". The polite term is "the sex-worker from the simultaneous multi-orifice penetration motion pictures".

a sex worker who engages in group adult content would probably be more appropriate

There is no case here. There is no underlying crime.

the underlying crime is the violation of statute 17-152 which has bumped his falsifaction of business documents misdemeanor charges into felonies and because you keep repeating the same nonsensical talking point that the chud brigade was herping around on twitter way back from almost a year ago about how there was no underlying crime and this case will never make it to trial, it's clear that you have not followed a single day of this trial, or else you would have known that and you would have moved on to forgetting about the last bunch of gobbledygook that you vomitted out just to regurgitate the next talking point like the rest of them already have.

try to keep up skippy.

Last edited:
Stormy Daniels lawyer just testified that the money had nothing to do with the election.

There is less than a case here. What there is here is a case for Trump to sue the state of New York. I wonder if he will bother with their screwed up Justice System in the state.

Such a screwed up system that Trump literally made a career of weaponizing the court system to stiff thousands of contractors. He bragged about it.

He made this bed, he can lie in it.

the underlying crime is the violation of statute 17-152 which has bumped his falsifaction of business documents misdemeanor charges into felonies, and because you keep repeating the same nonsensical talking point that the chud brigade was herping around on twitter way back from almost a year ago about how there was no underlying crime and this case will never make it to trial, it's clear that you have not followed a single day of this trial, or else you would have known that and you would have moved on to regurgitating the next talking point like the rest of them already have.

try to keep up skippy.

There is no case. There was nothing inherently criminal about paying off Daniels. A payment becomes criminal only by construing them as illegal campaign contributions. The payoff didn't come from or was associated with the campaign at any time making 17-152 non-applicable. You've bought the Left Cult propaganda and now you're repeating it. You're a loon.

According to Stomy's Lawyer Keith Davidson, there was no Hush Money. It was legal consideration. Even the thread title is wrong according to Stormy's lawyer. lol

There is no case. There was nothing inherently criminal about paying off Daniels. A payment becomes criminal only by construing them as illegal campaign contributions. The payoff didn't come from or was associated with the campaign at any time making 17-152 non-applicable. You've bought the Left Cult propaganda and now you're repeating it. You're a loon.

still no link huh? dance muppet dance! do i need to ask for a link or source for a 3rd time to confirm what you were saying, or will it be to no avail because lil' skippy over here just going to tuck his dick and cluck some more?

no link, just more words, so i'm just going to have to assume that whatever gobbledygook that you just said never happened and doesnt exist. just like that election fraud fairy and all of them stolen election fantasies of yours hey? but even that's still real to you and it's everybody else that's a loon right?

you do such a piss poor job of defending an adjudicated rapist and fraudster for free that perhaps you should join his legal team. i mean it's the state that has to prove their case , but after you're done combing through the jungles of america in search of all the bamboo fibres so that you can overturn that stolen election thingy of yours and constitutionally reinstate zesto molesto as president, maybe you can take some tweets that catturd and superduperultramaga johnnymaga42069 put out on twitter and run that by his legal team or whatever. case closed bitches!

you're the "free thinker" who's world views on virtually everything seem to align with nothing more than what dc draino and catturd herp out on twitter on the daily, and you have to tune in to tucker carlson and friends just to be told what to think. but with all that being said, i'm sure that the election-losing rapist and fraudster who went 1-65 in court would love to have you on his all star team of campaign bimbo's, personal injury lawyers, swingset installers, divorce attorneys, crackhead pillow salesmen, and parking garage lawyers. this case would have gotten laughed out of court the moment you regurgitated whatever nonsensical talking point that UltraMAGAFreedomPatriot42069 herped out on twitter one day.

just tell the judge that ultramagapatriotjohnny from twitter did a bit of research on google and youtube comments sections and told you that there is no case and there is no underlying crime and this case will be over before it even makes it to trial teehee!

Last edited:
According to Stomy's Lawyer Keith Davidson, there was no Hush Money. It was legal consideration. Even the thread title is wrong according to Stormy's lawyer. lol

how about a link for this so we can read about it or do we have to ask 10 times?

this actually happened right?

He also said he never spoke to Trump. He also said he thought Cohen was going to kill himself when Trump didn't give him a WH job lol. Didn't he also believe Trump did NOT have a relationship with Daniels?

This guy did nothing for the prosecution, only hurt Cohen as a witness, who is clearly pissed at Trump, in addition to being a known liar.

'Can you f****** believe I’m not going to Washington after everything I’ve done for that f****** guy?, Cohen told Davidson.

'I can’t believe I’m not going to Washington. I’ve saved that guy’s a** so many times you don’t even know.'

Trump's lawyers are trying to get the judge to look at articles he wants to post on Truth Social​

Trump attorney Susan Necheles is raising an issue involving the gag order before testimony resumes, providing the judge a stack of newspaper articles from legal commentators.

They are all articles that Trump would like to post on his Truth Social account, Necheles says.

"We think they are perfectly fine. We think there is ambiguity in the gag order," Necheles says.

Merchan says he "appreciates what you're bringing to my attention," but says he's not going to be in the position of looking in advance at Truth Social posts.

Merchan says he has already ruled, the appeals court has "found nothing wrong" with the gag order.

"If in doubt, steer clear," Merchan tells them.

lol @ trump's lawyers asking the honorable judge merchan to babysit the rapey orange toddler on truth social and the honorable judge merchan telling them to kick rocks. he's not going to read a bunch of random tweets or newspaper articles or be held accountable for what somebody else posts on social media, but they will if they post something violates a gag order.

what a bunch of jokers.

still no link huh? dance muppet dance! do i need to ask for a link or source for a 3rd time to confirm what you were saying, or will it be to no avail because lil' skippy over here just going to tuck his dick and cluck some more?

no link, just more words, so i'm just going to have to assume that whatever gobbledygook that you just said never happened and doesnt exist. just like that election fraud fairy and all of them stolen election fantasies of yours hey? but even that's still real to you and it's everybody else that's a loon right?

you do such a piss poor job of defending an adjudicated rapist and fraudster for free that perhaps you should join his legal team. i mean it's the state that has to prove their case , but after you're done combing through the jungles of america in search of all the bamboo fibres so that you can overturn that stolen election thingy of yours and constitutionally reinstate zesto molesto as president, maybe you can take some tweets that catturd and superduperultramaga johnnymaga42069 put out on twitter and run that by his legal team or whatever. case closed bitches!

you're the "free thinker" who's world views on virtually everything seem to align with nothing more than what dc draino and catturd herp out on twitter on the daily, and you have to tune in to tucker carlson and friends just to be told what to think. but with all that being said, i'm sure that the election-losing rapist and fraudster who went 1-65 in court would love to have you on his all star team of campaign bimbo's, personal injury lawyers, swingset installers, divorce attorneys, crackhead pillow salesmen, and parking garage lawyers. this case would have gotten laughed out of court the moment you regurgitated whatever nonsensical talking point that UltraMAGAFreedomPatriot42069 herped out on twitter one day.

just tell the judge that ultramagapatriotjohnny from twitter did a bit of research on google and youtube comments sections and told you that there is no case and there is no underlying crime and this case will be over before it even makes it to trial teehee!

It's live on CNN right now. Of course there is no link... it's being broadcast. No one has the magic turn CNN's broadcast of the trial into a link button you goof.

It's live on CNN right now. Of course there is no link... it's being broadcast. No one has the magic turn CNN's broadcast of the trial into a link button you goof.

i'm watching other shit on tv and you're not going to try to send me down a rabbit hole to find the election fraud fairy and the easter bunny. and you're not going to tell me to go back and watch tv (like you're actually watching cnn right now!) to go and find something that may or may not have been said at some point in time. "People are saying....Just trust me bro!" yeah piss off chud.

"just trust me bro" and "go watch tv" is not a credible source, so here's what you are going to do skippy. i've done half the work for you already, (you're welcome) so we're gonna go over to CNN and take a look at what "people are saying"...here's a link

whatever CNN posts on the air regarding the trial they are posting right here on this website as well, and they have been doing it throught every day of this trial. every daily update pertaining to this trial, you can expect to find it here as well as on air.

now i'm sure if whatever gobbledygook you were saying actually happened, it would be kind of a big deal and probably affect the trial. and if it happened today, youre sure to find it on that page. so go ahead and find it.

so now that we've managed to learn how to put our training wheels on and learn how to find a website url's, and we've found something that affirms what we just posted, now here's the hard part skippy.....youre going to copy whatever headline or article that affirms whatever gobbledygook you were just saying, and you're going to paste it right here in front of me. since we're incapable of being a big boy and posting links to articles to back up whatever bold claims we are making, we're gonna put aside our crayons and flash cards and learn how to copy and paste. how about that?

god forbid somebody ever asks you for a URL to back up whatever bold claim you are making, because clearly asking for a link 4 times in a row will get you nowhere with this guy, but maybe copy and pasting is right up his alley. is that too hard skippy? who's a big boy?

by continuing to regurgitate the whole "there is no underlying crime" nonsensical talking point even after it was already outlined during trial, it's clear you haven't actually followed much of this trial, or any of it at all, and are simply just repeating the same old a nonsense and gobbledygook that johnny maga and the cope brigade over on twitter have reassured you with many many moons ago, so by god skippy i'm gonna make you follow this trial! whatever shit you were just saying happened, let's see it!

Last edited:
The guy saying "there is no case" calling others "a loon"...all as we discuss the ongoing case.

The guy saying "there is no case" calling others "a loon"...all as we discuss the ongoing case.

Are you seriously that stupid that you don't see the problem? We shouldn't be discussing it is the point. The Democrats have turned the American Justice System into a way to attack their political opponents with indictments where they have no case.

We are going to watch CurryJunkie lose his account, because he was too slow to understand where this all leads to Trump beating Biden in November, because dumbass goofs like you supported what the rest of the nation saw as an abuse of justice and election. I am cheering this shit on. Nearly anything that hurts the Democratic Party and the Marxo-fascists they've become is good with me.

the best takeaway from today is that the hulkster found his way into this trial and hulkamania ran wild inside of the courtroom.

15d1d7fc6774c240656178a3b7d46f86.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back