Eager to Remain on UFC 301 Card, Alexandre Pantoja Keeping Options Open

I guess mokaev/Perez winner could be up next. Or bring in an outsider..? Kinda sucks. I don't think ufc was planning on any other title fights for this event. Eesh. 299 is where they screwed the pooch. Too stacked
Perreira/Hill would of definitely headlined 301 but they had no alternatives for the 300 main event so up it moved.

I have very little interest in seeing him fight Royval or Moreno, we've seen those fights so many times already, it just doesn't excite me. We need to move on. Will be happy to see him fight anyone else.. a new fresh opponent. Mokaev would be good, new matchup.

Should be Albazi unless the UFC can sign Horiguchi.

Perreira/Hill would of definitely headlined 301 but they had no alternatives for the 300 main event so up it moved.

I have very little interest in seeing him fight Royval or Moreno, we've seen those fights so many times already, it just doesn't excite me. We need to move on. Will be happy to see him fight anyone else.. a new fresh opponent. Mokaev would be good, new matchup.

Cut him. I don't appreciate eagerness.

Most to least desirable

1. Albazi if healed
2. Horiguchi if returning
3. Mokaev if he wins and can turn around
4. Kape
5. Royval

Can they bring back Askarov? That would be a good rematch.
ben-stiller-smile.gif

He’s largely cleaned out the division and wishes to stay active. Great champion. I’d say Mokaev if he beats Perez is most likely, then Albazi once he heals. Remake Kape vs Nicolau to sort that out.

Flyweight as a division is still so stuck in the mud. Needs new, top fighters badly.

I’m ok with Mokaev getting his knee ripped off by the champ, (if he beats Perez this weekend) but it needs to happen in Rio 301.

Back