Forget Stipe, is Jones vs Poatan the best fight the UFC can make right now?

Who do you want to see Bones fight next?

• Total voters
Alex wants to fight at HW and he’s earned his shot with a stellar performance to close out a centenary card.

My proposal: Jones vs Poatan and Ank vs Jiri for number one contender

While Jones in all likelihood only wants one more fight in the UFC and they shouldn’t waste it on a washed Stipe who hasn’t fought in years.

Jones vs Poatan has no downside, if Pereira loses he faced the GOAT in a heavier weight class… if he wins he becomes a household name and a top UFC draw. The UFC would have someone to replace Jones drawing power.

What do you guys think?
<{jackyeah}>

I'm down for this matchup assuming Jones will be in top shape for the fight.

Fuck that. Jones would be licking his chops at the prospect of fighting a guy who was reversed on the ground and then controlled by fucking Izzy.

Aspinall beats all these guys anyway so just give him the fight, he is inevitable.

Fuck that. Jones would be licking his chops at the prospect of fighting a guy who was reversed on the ground and then controlled by fucking Izzy.

Aspinall beats all these guys anyway so just give him the fight, he is inevitable.
would probably be a better payday right now then JJ vs Stipe tbh

Not only are you eager to forget Stipe, you seem unable to remember there's currently also an interim champ for the HW title too who should have dibs far before a jumped up middleweight.

After Jones fights Stipe I think it’s Aspinal who should get the fight against Jones.

Alex should defend a couple times then when the time is right have a crack at the heavyweight belt.

lol no. Jones has to fight Aspinal. Stop with this circus fight bullshit. also pereira would stand very little chance since he has no groundgame.

Back