If Leon moved to 185 who would he beat out of DDP, Strickland, Izzy, Poatan Whitaker?

He's not better than Jan or Jiri though, everyone who has taken Alex down has done pretty much nothing to him and in the next round they are way more tired. Leon would gas himself out if he tried to out grapple Alex at 185.
Leon is a better wrestler than both of them.

None of the above, I hope he goes up there and tries out his luck.

I don't see any current WWs taking him down and keeping him there...not even Shavkat, let alone Leon
You're speaking as if Leon is Khamzat. You realize that at 185, Poatan is still walking into the ring at like ~215 right?
He made Izzy, who is the definition of a middleweight, look like a welterweight when they were in the ring. He absolutely dwarfs Leon. 4" in height, 6" in reach, and probably 2" in girth.

I'm all for things like hypothetical matchups, but seeing shit like "the pillow fisted kickboxing 170 champ can go up to 185, meet the current LHW champ there, and LnP him" is just moronic.
You have no idea how Leon would look after adding weight moving up to 185, and how much he'd weigh in the octagon, so what are you two even rambling about?

It's a hypothetical that I clearly stated "I can see Leon being able to wrestlefuck him, But there's no way to know how his power, strength, durability and cardio translate moving up in weight." I'm not emphatically stating Leon would for sure 100% take him down at will, though it's possible.

You realize Pereira was taken down by Izzy and Bruno Silva at 185 of all people, no? Leon's wrestling skills are lightyears ahead of those two, it just depends how much good weight he's able to add and how it translates, something nobody knows

Last edited:
Dricus crushes him like he crushed his big mate Yannick.

Strickland dealt with Izzy and arguably won vs dricus, so he has the edge.

Whitaker is 50/50. Both are boring point fighters.

Poatan smokes him.

He would never fight Izzy because they're with the same management.

Leon is a better wrestler than both of them.
Only at welterweight. Weight classes exist for a reason. If Leon tried to wrestle Alex all he would do was gas himself out and then get knocked the f*** out. He wouldn't be able to out grapple anyone you named and all they would have to do was worry about his head kicks and otherwise just beat the s*** out of him. Having pillow hands is a real problem at 185 or above.

I think Leon beats

DDP - Easily - Leon is too slick and DDP is slow and clumsy. Outside of a hail Mary punch do not see DDP beating Leon.

Strickland -Easily - Leon is too clean he would snipe Strickland. Easy win.

Whitaker - Easily - Whitaker is too small and not good enough in any particular area to beat Leon. Easy win.

Izzy/Alex - Toss Up with Poatan being the harder fight due to how big he is. Could see Leon beating Izzy but hard fight

Strickland/Whitaker would be smaller than Leon.
No.

Leon fam all due respect you gettin' slept by every one of dem boiz not named Strickland (who would scoop a dominant decision 49-46, 48-47, 49-46) das 🗣️ 📠 🚫🖨️ fam again ain't no disrespect just keepin' it buck mods don't be trowin dem cards at me mans ain't caught a case yet y'all can't prove NOTHIN fam no caps 💯🦌🚫🧢🧢

Dricus crushes him like he crushed his big mate Yannick.

Strickland dealt with Izzy and arguably won vs dricus, so he has the edge.

Whitaker is 50/50. Both are boring point fighters.

Poatan smokes him.

He would never fight Izzy because they're with the same management.
How could slow DDP beat Leon?

How could slow DDP beat Leon?

Too big too strong too afrikan.

No way Leon stays away from him for 5 rounds, and I don't think Leon could do any offensive panic wrestling on him due to the weight difference + dricus grappling from a young age.

I think Leon vs Strickland looks very similar to izzy vs strickland, but Leon probably gets knocked out.

DDP and Poatan KO Leon as well.

Leon could maybe win a split decision against izzy or Whittaker.

Back