I'm so angry about UFC 300.

Donald Trump Thing?...
Dana hitting his wife like a piece of shit detracts from this card more than others because??????
Bloody Elbow's situation impacts UFC-300 how exactly?
I do agree boo (Northcut 2.0) being on the Main card while legends are on the prelims is criminal..
He just gave his wife the receipt

Sure it's objectively a great card if that's the only kind of simplistic analysis you're capable of, but everything is just so tainted to me because of the injustice of Bo Nickal being on the main card and the time Dana White slapped his wife and the whole Donald Trump thing, you know?

Plus Bloody Elbow got bought out and I'm just so angry about all of it.

Feels like UFC is dying.

tbt.gif

Guru had a pretty good take on this

They put Nickal on the main so that people like you would get upset and start posting his name everywhere. free marketing.

TS ruffling jimmies lol
Clearly just making fun at the ridiculous reasons people are using to hate on UFC 300 when real MMA fans know it’s about to be a fucking awesome card

Yeah fam I hear you ting is kinda wack.

Eh tho fam u should check out #PowerSlap tomorrow live and Free on Rumble 6pm LAX/9pm TDot be good for you fam for real 💯

Everyone plays to their nostalgia. Brock Lesnar is too damn old and taboo at this point. Jon Jones and Conor are never available nowadays

The biggest "wow" was the Kayla Harrison fight lol.

They did the best they could with what they had. If you take away the 300 I still feel like this card would wow a lot of people. It'll be a homerun for sure when all is said and done

And their last minute main event to me is very exciting and has some deep rooted storyline

*Not a ufc shill
**I realize this is a troll thread

dana sucks but its more about frittata bros and then the gay mafia owning the UFC

Dying?

You'll watch tonight with a half chub just like the rest of us. This political bullshit is so insincere.

Being on ESPN > Being on PPV. Millions more people watch the prelims. You should be happy that Bo fans have to PAY to watch him rather than getting it for free. Instead you're so pissy about Trump you're reaching for shit.

Bo shouldn't be up there.
Just classic American Dana WHITE privilege.

But it is what it is, use it as a snack or washroom break.

Sure it's objectively a great card if that's the only kind of simplistic analysis you're capable of, but everything is just so tainted to me because of the injustice of Bo Nickal being on the main card and the time Dana White slapped his wife and the whole Donald Trump thing, you know?

Plus Bloody Elbow got bought out and I'm just so angry about all of it.

Feels like UFC is dying.
Troll alert on high........

1713046407386.png

Back