Irony of Sean O’Malley “surprised Chito got the title shot after his performance over Pedro Munhoz”

Sugar Shins fouled Munhoz in a fight he was losing and for whatever reason everyone just chalked it up as a win for Sugar Shins and moved on. If it was anyone else that fight gets remade and ran back, but because it was brittle bones they swept the whole thing under the rug and moved him on up the ladder.

Chito Vera is awesome but I don't think he deserves the shot simply because of his recent loss to Sandhagen. I get why the UFC is making it though.

It's true. He gets it so Sean has his rematch. Chito is winable compared to the gregorian guy.

If anyone else was champ Chito wouldn't get it. Just good timing for him.

Beating Munoz, 1 fight win streak, just got nullified by Cory entirrly.

I get how he could get the shot but it still doesn't make sense with such a competitive division of guys who actually deserve it.
Going to be even more embarrassing if he just sits in his high guard inactive, like he usually does, and gets out pointed.

Chito Vera is awesome but I don't think he deserves the shot simply because of his recent loss to Sandhagen. I get why the UFC is making it though.
it might also have to do with potential matchups after the fight. if chito wins, which he may, sandhagen already has history with him. booking chito first just has more upsides from a marketing perspective, aside from it just being a more winnable fight for sean.

One of the side effects of marijuana consumption is memory loss.

Sugar Shins fouled Munhoz in a fight he was losing and for whatever reason everyone just chalked it up as a win for Sugar Shins and moved on. If it was anyone else that fight gets remade and ran back, but because it was brittle bones they swept the whole thing under the rug and moved him on up the ladder.
Edwards/Belal didn’t get remade. Lots of NC don’t get remade. And I didn’t see O’Malley show any weakness in his game after taking like 30 leg kicks from Munhoz in the first round. That was all Munhoz threw, ffs.

I like the narratives some of you guys push. But they are often just shit you make up. To suit your childish nicknames like sugar shins. Andre fucked up Sean’s leg SIX years ago. Chito fucked up his peroneal nerve. More or less like hitting your funny bone, except it’s in your knee.

Get some new material at least. Stuff that’s actually true would be nice. The Chito fight had zero to do with his calfs, shins, or bones. And the chances of it happening again are pretty low. And he took no visible damage from Munhoz. Time to move on.

But a lot of Sherdoggers have beat these fucking pathetic memes into the ground because you can’t come up with new, true, or interesting takes.

And I’m neutral on O’Malley. Win or lose means nothing to me. But ducking the legit next guy in line to cherry pick someone way down the rankings is bullshit. That’s on the UFC, and O’Malley. And if it bites them in the ass.. Too bad, so sad.

Edwards/Belal didn’t get remade. Lots of NC don’t get remade. And I didn’t see O’Malley show any weakness in his game after taking like 30 leg kicks from Munhoz in the first round. That was all Munhoz threw, ffs.

I like the narratives some of you guys push. But they are often just shit you make up. To suit your childish nicknames like sugar shins. Andre fucked up Sean’s leg SIX years ago. Chito fucked up his peroneal nerve. More or less like hitting your funny bone, except it’s in your knee.

Get some new material at least. Stuff that’s actually true would be nice. The Chito fight had zero to do with his calfs, shins, or bones. And the chances of it happening again are pretty low. And he took no visible damage from Munhoz. Time to move on.

But a lot of Sherdoggers have beat these fucking pathetic memes into the ground because you can’t come up with new, true, or interesting takes.

And I’m neutral on O’Malley. Win or lose means nothing to me. But ducking the legit next guy in line to cherry pick someone way down the rankings is bullshit. That’s on the UFC, and O’Malley. And if it bites them in the ass.. Too bad, so sad.
My post was simply pointing out that Sean was given a fight against the #1 contender from fouling his opponent in a fight that he was officially losing. I apologize if I upset you.

Back