Is Islam the biggest threat to Leon's Belt?

Even if we compared both of those mistakes, Nate Diaz is not Song Kenan. Based on what we've seen from Garry so far, saying he's the best WW striker is wild.

And the second part was just a joke, no need to get all into your feels about it
I didn't say he's the best striker, I said he's possibly, or soon to be. Sad what passes for a 'joke' these days.

I don't even know who Song Kenan is, who gives a shit. Dismissing Garry as a striking threat against anyone is dumb

Guys like Islam and Shavkat would wear Leon down quickly and both would get the victory.

Even Colby could've beat Leon had he pushed the pace early.

Leon is the most overrated champion (outside of Jon Jones) in the UFC right now.
Colby couldn't do shit

Terrible post

Why are you dismissing Ian Garry? He's clearly good, possibly best striker or soon to be at 170

Ian Garry is a big threat for sure. Its seems on Sherdog, people are filled with too much hate to appreciate his skills as a fighter.

Islam is not big enough to constantly wrestle Leon.
And he gets countered standing all day.

There is a reason we haven't seen this fight nor Islam at 170.

Dagestanis like to have a weight advantage combined with no usada in their country

Leon vs. Colby followed by Leon vs. Belal. Holy shit the WW title picture fucking sucks. There's just nothing at all intriguing about these fights.

The best WW striker doesn't get dropped by Song Kenan.
Anyone can make a mistake. Even the almighty GAWD E-Fedya got rocked by Fujita. Fighting is KAOS.

Shav is better than Islam so I would say no.

Anyone can make a mistake. Even the almighty GAWD E-Fedya got rocked by Fujita. Fighting is KAOS.
For sure, I'm just looking for arguments against him haha. I've disliked him since his debut long before the girlfriend stuff

Reactions: HHJ
For sure, I'm just looking for arguments against him haha. I've disliked him since his debut long before the girlfriend stuff
Dude is a midnight golfer of the highest order

I didn't say he's the best striker, I said he's possibly, or soon to be. Sad what passes for a 'joke' these days.

I don't even know who Song Kenan is, who gives a shit. Dismissing Garry as a striking threat against anyone is dumb
I'm not dismissing him as a striking threat, I'm dismissing him as the (or soon to be, as you say) best WW striker.

Yeah, judging from your poor take, I can tell you didn't know who Song Kenan haha. If you're touting someone as the best striker it helps to know their past opponents, especially as recently as 3 fights ago

Looks like you're still in your feels about the joke, go take a bath

Last edited:
Leon

Except put Leon flat on his back and beat him up for most of the fifth round.

Not a great showing from Leon. He is a soft champion.

Lol at beat him up. Colby didn't do shit. Leon gave up position to go for a sub in a fight he knew he had won and Colby chose to lay on him because he can't even finish his lunch.

Couldnt handle ya boy having to do an mma match eh?

Is that what we're calling that jujitsu match we watched? (Not a fan of either guy btw lol certainly not wonderboy)

Islam would to fight outside middle east

I'd favor Leon

Back