Izzy can't stand the shine that Alex is getting

your'e a rock brain butt hurt keyboard tapper.
Says the butt hurt dick smoker who keeps tapping his keyboard, the irony is golden.

special fighters you simp for and won't be swayed otherwise
And this is coming from the absolute loser with simp in his username who can't stop posting in defense of Izzy LOL.

you and your circle of low IQ online MMA "fans" are the ones with the obvious problem.
The only one here with a clearly room temp IQ is you, you are fucking unhinged dude and I must say it's quite entertaining. Keep dancing for me monkey.

<JonesLaugh>

Says the butt hurt dick smoker who keeps tapping his keyboard, the irony is golden.

And this is coming from the absolute loser with simp in his username who can't stop posting in defense of Izzy LOL.

The only one here with a clearly room temp IQ is you, you are fucking unhinged dude and I must say it's quite entertaining. Keep dancing for me monkey.

<JonesLaugh>

you can't ever win here kid, everything I posted re Izzy / Alex is backed and referenced by fact

You on the other hand just regurgitate this forums moronic cliched memes
and like clockwork you come in with a gif

of course to someone like you seeing posts that follow statement > example > explanation seems "unhinged" you're a certified braindead shertard.

If all this is not true about Izzy / Alex's fights, then simply pull down one of the facts I have listed, should be easy for you lmao

Yeah but my point is Izzy saying people were booing him at the UFC because of racism was clearly just a lame ass excuse so he doesn't admit he's an unlikable assclown... or you'd see other black dudes getting booed as well.
Apologies Sherbro I see the point now and agree, he obviously doesn’t see that he’s just a jackass

MMA fans are weirdos who see fighters as self inserts, thus make narratives about them. Izzy & Alex have a healthy rivalry, it's not that deep.

Bruh, you understand why history is history? Because it's not current, but history. Just because things happened in the past, doesn't mean it's still happening now. Go back in history of any country and you'll find all kinds of terrible things happened there. So should I judge everybody by the terrible things that happened in their country's past? That's some retarded xenophobic and racist logic.
Conversely you shouldn't be shocked when you experience racism in a country with a racist history. I'm not saying that's what's happening here I'm saying Israel pointing that out hasn't just been pulled out of his ass.

So yesterday I was watching the MMA hour and the interview with Izzy but man halfway through it I couldn't stand it anymore.

Ariel asked him about a 3rd fight with Alex and Izzy said ''Nah this is behind me I'm way past that I already knocked him out''

Like dude... ok yeah you did knock him out but I'm pretty sure he knocked you out twice too. Then they asked him about DDP and he brang the fact that DDP is ''white and not really from africa'' and then just made it a race thing.

I can't stand him anymore tbh. I think he can't get past the fact that he's actually becoming a thing of the past. He can't stand the fact that Alex is headlining UFC 300 and has the belt. Dude is literally a player hater.

Matter of fact I think no matter who you put him against (DDP, Strickland, Alex) he's gonna be an underdog. I think his time is over.

Thoughts?
IMG_20240415_145628_copy_750x794.jpg

No one that beats off to Cartoons is gonna be an UFC champ (apart from suga sean)

Well, even though it's 2024 it still aint easy to be a dick licker so we need to cut him slack.

But yeah, he's insufferable. I just cant listen to him either. If someone asked me if i rather get punched by Francis/Poatan or have to be Izzy's friend for 1 year, I'd take that punch!

Not a fan but... Give Izzy FULL credit for the way he kicked total ass for the duration of his championship run. No doubt bowing out gracefully would have been a wiser decision.
Nah bro, this is sherdog.
You’re not supposed to separate your admiration of the fighters’ abilities from their out of cage antics/rhetoric.
It’s all or nothing.

So yesterday I was watching the MMA hour and the interview with Izzy but man halfway through it I couldn't stand it anymore.

Ariel asked him about a 3rd fight with Alex and Izzy said ''Nah this is behind me I'm way past that I already knocked him out''

Like dude... ok yeah you did knock him out but I'm pretty sure he knocked you out twice too. Then they asked him about DDP and he brang the fact that DDP is ''white and not really from africa'' and then just made it a race thing.

I can't stand him anymore tbh. I think he can't get past the fact that he's actually becoming a thing of the past. He can't stand the fact that Alex is headlining UFC 300 and has the belt. Dude is literally a player hater.

Matter of fact I think no matter who you put him against (DDP, Strickland, Alex) he's gonna be an underdog. I think his time is over.

Thoughts?
Adesanya has to get over this insecurity and accept that he's a tremendous fighter. He's spoiling the final golden years of his career by spreading salt and hatred, at a time when he can't back up his big words with success. He's losing now.

I hope he gets that sorted out. Would be a shame.

Still a better MMA career than Poatan for what it’s worth.

Back