Forget Stipe, is Jones vs Poatan the best fight the UFC can make right now?

Who do you want to see Bones fight next?

• Total voters
It should be Aspinall. That's the only path to getting 'legit' HW champ cred. The Stipe fight makes zero sense (though might be entertaining) and an Alex fight makes even less sense right now.

If Jones does not unify the title with Aspinall, his 'reign' will always be questioned. But I guess a ? is better than an L if you are Jones.

Tom Aspinall just because he's a legit HW who is in his prime.

Not sure he wants to test himself like that at this point in his career.

Imagine he took the fight and big brothered him like he did Gane though? I wouldn’t expect that but Jones does do GOAT shit

Alex for sure, Tom has better chances maybe but Alex is one of my favourites right now and I think if he could beat jones, he'd have such a strangely elite short resume.

I feel like it would flip the MMA world on it's head of Alex was the guy.

I’d want nothing to do with Tom rn. It’d be cool to see Jon test Tom’s gas tank tho cus that’s my biggest question with him

Not sure he wants to test himself like that at this point in his career.

Imagine he took the fight and big brothered him like he did Gane though? I wouldn’t expect that but Jones does do GOAT shit

Yeah, he knows how to juice.

Aspinall would either break Jones arm or knock him out. Jones doesn't want that smoke.

Aspinall for the threat of losing. Jones would take Alex down and choke him out easy

Jones ain't slick, he knows casuals will vote Pereira and will justify him fighting a guy that will get taken down and beat up very easily.

I responded to Jon's question with "your weight"

I responded to Jon's question with "your weight"
If Jones fights Pereira it will be at HW.

There's been talks of Pereira going to HW and fighting for a 3rd belt. This would be a massive fight for the casuals.

Not sure what they're gonna do with Aspinal if this fight happens lol..

Aspinall has practiced BJJ since childhood, he had transcended belt colours. Jones beating Aspinall should deserve Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz and all the MMA legends to come in the ring like they did for Fedor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back