Let's be real Alex doesn't have a chance against Jamahal

Another one of these?

Make a bold prediction step-by-step:

- Create a thread where you give a fighter a 0% chance of winning
- If you're wrong: abandon the thread and act like nothing happened
- If you're right: revive the thread, act like you're a God, shitpost and rub it in everyone faces by quoting every single person who disagreed with you
- Put on red panties and suck yourself off, because every night is a red panty night for edgelords

What a dumb take.

It’s a great fight and probably will be quite close. None of the guys have a grappling advantage over the other, so it will most likely be a striking battle. They’re almost identical in height and reach, which makes it even more intriguing. Hill has better hands, but if he won’t find an answer for Pereira’s calf kicks, it will be over pretty quick. I’m leaning towards Pereira because of the leg kicks and being the more active fighter recently

People forget Jamahal is just a bigger version of Izzy but more boxing oriented. He's never lost cleanly and has butchered everyone who has been unfortunate to be on the feet against him. He also has the far superior resumé. Who has Alex beat at LHW? Slow, old, ploddy Jan? Reckless, sloppy and rusty Jiri off an injury? He looked dominant against guys who aren't close to Hill's level. Alex's style has also lead him to being cracked and KO'd. There's nothing that says Alex couldn't be KTFO by someone with the same athletic explosiveness Izzy has which Jamahal does. Hand from the hood destroys another Brazilian fighter. Izzy proved accolades in striking don't matter when he slept Alex. Jamahal easily does the same.
What do you mean "never lost cleanly"? He got his arm turned into a pretzel by Paul Craig and proceeded to get thrashed in the process.

What do you mean "never lost cleanly"? He got his arm turned into a pretzel by Paul Craig and proceeded to get thrashed in the process.
That loss was weird af. He followed Craig to the ground and his arm snapped. He wasn't submitted, he didn't get TKO'd. His arm broke. It was a freak injury

Jamahal let's do this thing. KO win in the 2nd for non-believers.
Seriously tt can go either way. No surprise if either KOs the other.

That loss was weird af. He followed Craig to the ground and his arm snapped. He wasn't submitted, he didn't get TKO'd. His arm broke. It was a freak injury
He got put into a submission wtf are you talking about? Craig was clearly attempting a submission, broke the arm and proceeded to throw punches afterwards.

Reminds me a little bit of this timeline, given all the "bold" predictions at the time.

- Cain vs JDS 1. JDS Wins:

junior_dos_santos_knockout.jpg

- Rematch is booked

Shertards: "Let's be real Cain doesn't have a chance against JDS"

- Cain vs JDS 2 and 3 happens:

GettyImages-158869150.jpg

ufc-155-dos-santos-v-velasquez-2-josh-hedgeszuffa-llc.jpg

MV5BNmRlMGMxZTQtMjVmYy00M2Y0LTkzYTUtNjQ5OTZjYTJmZmYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

jdsface.gif

- All of a sudden, the "experts" are silent...

Sherdog is an angsty place full of low IQ edgelords clamoring for forum glory.

When a guy can render his opponent unable to stand by landing one or two calf kicks, he has a chance. Alex Pereira's striking is at the highest level ever witnessed, I don't think Hill has ever even attempted a takedown nor does Hill have a size advantage or crazy one shot KO power. I think Hill is really going to need to show huge progress to have a chance at getting this win, but if he does it will only be because he didn't fight "prime" Alex.

yeah, that's a pretty bad take. hill won't even be favored in this fight.

Grand Rapids is Hills hometown, which is only about 20 minutes from me. I'd like to give it to the hometown fighter, but I think Alex KOs his fat ass

"He followed Craig to the ground" ... why lie. No he did not.

"it was a freak injury" (more lying, why)

except Craig broke Hill's arm, using 4 limbs.
It is called an armbar.

<NoneOfMy>

What delusional reality are you living in Jamahal?

People think TS is trolling but is he that wrong? I don’t think Hill nor Pereira are the best in the division and Pereira is ridiculously overrated here just because he can bang. I’m betting on Hill.

That's an audacious post. I think Pereira could inadvertently touch Hill's occipital bone by way of the inside of his skull with his fist, but other than that you have a point.

For Sure, and audacious AF.
<{katwhu}>

The Jamahal fanbase is one of the weirdest in mma.

Who the fuck even is this dude? He was just champ and no one even knows who he is. He came out of nowhere, had wins against nobody, got a win against 42 year old Glover, then got injured and vacated the belt. Probably the most obscure and unknown light heavyweight champ in ufc history, but you're a fan of him? Lol okay then. For what fight exactly? Lmao

I think Hill will shoot for a takedown in the first 5 seconds.

It's the best way to protect his legs.
<seedat>

Back