PFL 3: 2024 Regular Season 7pm ET 4-19

Umalatov+Khizriev+Ramazanov
+175

*Parlay based on real parlays I have going

Came online to mention PFL and there you were RillDill @Dillydilly
in the midst of posting it.
Been looking forward to this for a while.

110615-3985122.png

Neiman Gracie got viciously smoked & embarrassed by Goiti in Bellator, and yet this matchup is happening again. Why?
Only reason I can think of is Goiti's distant 3rd cousin is about to drop at least half a million on Gracie at the last minute, which means Goiti will go for a very loose sub on Gracie and allow an opening for a reversal to get submitted. The sub will appear tight on camera, but only Gracie will know that it's a very sloppy technique.
This opens the doors for a 3rd rematch, where Goiti will bet the house on himself to smoke Gracie again.

What are we thinking? I’m in. Haven’t really looked at the lines but did fill out a tap card

Have some real parlays/RRs like Umalatov+Khizriev+Ramazanov

Umalatov's odds seem good. Yet another situation of an apparently skilled fighter against a tough, experienced opponent.

Khizriev and Ramazanov had better dominate.

Hope Neiman gets wrecked. Again.

Looks like Thad Jean wrecked BSD's buddy

Rodriguez had one highlight before taking the clear loss

You locking as goes @helax or i set wrong time
Locking as it goes was just getting on laptop to lock that one. Sorry. Thanks bud. I'll be around for these

Good work.
Without exaggeration, looked forward to this event more than the overhyped UFC 300 regarding favoring individual fighters showing their continued improvement. Undefeated fighters claiming they will show they are going to the top.

And do not forget that Ramazanov put fear into Soldic, who apparently has never been the same 😌

Also:

Have some real parlays/RRs like Umalatov+Khizriev+Ramazanov

Umalatov's odds seem good. Yet another situation of an apparently skilled fighter against a tough, experienced opponent.

Khizriev and Ramazanov had better dominate.

Hope Neiman gets wrecked. Again.
I followed you for a small parlay

was that a headbut
wtf is big moron john scoring the fights <Prem973>

how does this guy getting these jobs
unfokingbelievble
he is so bad at commentating and scoring fights like we are still in 1999 haha
Yeah. He is terrible. It's remarkable he could be involved with MMA this long and still be terrible

Back