Locked PWD 1138: A Date That Will Live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the Dec 25, 2000 episode of Raw. Obviously it was taped but I wonder if JR and Lawler still had to come in on Christmas night and do commentary live (like they always did with taped Raw episodes).
Probably not since Vince never made King move to Connecticut and he always liked him. Doubt he’d make him travel on Christmas for commentary and fly back to Memphis

So this week has been a roller-coaster.

Card gets scammed. Might have to cancel trip.

Talk to hotel, trip back on.

Receive new card in time for trip.

Find out former coworker (one I liked who left before me) killed by semi.

Fuck
This
Universe
Damn! Life’s fragile and never meant to be taken for granted

So this week has been a roller-coaster.

Card gets scammed. Might have to cancel trip.

Talk to hotel, trip back on.

Receive new card in time for trip.

Find out former coworker (one I liked who left before me) killed by semi.

Fuck
This
Universe
Sorry man. Try to enjoy your trip, losing people sucks for sure though.

Listening to some good ol Creed for this workout. They slap, I don't care what anyone says. Engage me in physical violence if you disagree(you wont).

giphy.webp

Maven exposed The Business.

Still won't understand doing this type of shit infront of 10 people.

The seeking for attention that bad?
Sometimes u realize that crowd of 10 ppl is the closest ur ever gonna get to main eventing MSG
So u take the bump and settle for a temporary rush
followed by a rush to the hospital

Sometimes u realize that crowd of 10 ppl is the closest ur ever gonna get to main eventing MSG
So u take the bump and settle for a temporary rush
followed by a rush to the hospital

At least they are out doing something(its dumb as fuck but its something). People now get the same rush posting bullshit on IG projecting and validating their egos sitting on their ass. At least those fucking marks are setting themselves on fire for the rush of The Business!

At least they are out doing something(its dumb as fuck but its something). People now get the same rush posting bullshit on IG projecting and validating their egos sitting on their ass. At least those fucking marks are setting themselves on fire for the rush of The Business!
I was just looking up a cookie recipe for a Christmas party tomorrow. Clicked on this one girl, recipe was looking good and then the next recommended video was her latest one saying "HOW I LOST EVERYTHING IN THE LAST YEAR" and looking like shit. It was 18 minutes! Like, damn, can I just get the cookie recipe?!

I was just looking up a cookie recipe for a Christmas party tomorrow. Clicked on this one girl, recipe was looking good and then the next recommended video was her latest one saying "HOW I LOST EVERYTHING IN THE LAST YEAR" and looking like shit. It was 18 minutes! Like, damn, can I just get the cookie recipe?!

Oh yeah, everyone is a victim with some dramatic backstory. And they will be the first to let you know it. I don't think those people understand that the average person is more discerning than they think.

Oh yeah, everyone is a victim with some dramatic backstory. And they will be the first to let you know it. I don't think those people understand that the average person is more discerning than they think.
A woman that's probably never listened to Creed/Prime Kid Rock/Linkin Park and it shows!

I'LL KEEP MOVIN' ON
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY

@RollSonnenRoll While we are at it, I'd like to see the younger generation listen to some Pink Floyd as well. It may do them some justice!

Hey you
Dont help them to bury the light
Don't give in without a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back