Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Based God I just cracked a second Bang for this workout to the displeasure of my wife. Worked her ass into a shoot, too. I yelled out from my gym, "my heart!" <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> Damn mark got worried! She wouldn't last a day in The Business.
We have a very different “my heart “ response from our wives.

I’m not paying for the paramedic ride if you’re doing coke again.

I’m just working out drunk again.

@Based God I just cracked a second Bang for this workout to the displeasure of my wife. Worked her ass into a shoot, too. I yelled out from my gym, "my heart!" <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> Damn mark got worried! She wouldn't last a day in The Business.

shannon-sharpe-shannon-sharpe-drinking.gif

How did the docs clear JD? What is this, the attitude era!?

I hope he talks about rollercoasters
I hope he doesn't snitch on one of the boys like when Tully Blanchard was on there and got Ricky Morton in trouble with his wife.

Nobody on the main roster should be allowed to do a spear again except Bron. Jey's is so shitty it makes Edge's look good.

Are you really straight-edge?

Roll could learn a thing or three from getting drunk.

nah, I just think it's funny to pretend like I am. I take shrooms like 4 to 5 times a year. I guess you could say those are for spiritual reasons. I'm part of a church that sells them lmao.

nah, I just think it's funny to pretend like I am. I take shrooms like 4 to 5 times a year. I guess you could say those are for spiritual reasons. I'm part of a church that sells them lmao.
Shrooms are from God. I wouldnt recommend for recreational purposes, but a spiritual journey everyone needs. The devil get gets me with his alcohol poison.

Shrooms are from God. I wouldnt recommend for recreational purposes, but a spiritual journey everyone needs. The devil get gets me with his alcohol poison.

They are great for me. I never touched them until I quit drinking. I took shrooms the day I got out of rehab with my best friend. Most people would think that was dumb but I had a feeling it would be good and I was right. I was really scared getting out trying to stay sober because I failed so many times. They brought all the fears up in a comfortable way and I talked through them. It helped me realize I was living in fear most of my life without realizing it. I thought I was tough lol. Been trying to live without fear ever since.

They are great for me. I never touched them until I quit drinking. I took shrooms the day I got out of rehab with my best friend. Most people would think that was dumb but I had a feeling it would be good and I was right. I was really scared getting out trying to stay sober because I failed so many times. They brought all the fears up in a comfortable way and I talked through them. It helped me realize I was living in fear most of my life without realizing it. I thought I was tough lol. Been trying to live without fear ever since.
  1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
  2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
  3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
  4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
  5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
  6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
  7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back