Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, probably...

#metoo

giphy.webp

This made me laugh out loud, and it startled Baby Buss, but then she laughed too!

You know what I love about babies, B? Besides that new baby smell. It's that they are stars. And not like a celebrity(they can eat shit), real stars. You can feel the unrefined divine spark in them. The potential to be great. To be something the world has never seen before. You may be holding in your hands a being that will change the world!

@RollSonnenRoll what program are you running? Or you just lifting what feels good to get back into things?
GZCL. I ran it in '21 when I was keto and really enjoyed it. Just all my lifts sucked cause I was not fueled properly. It's a basic LP with lots of AMRAPs. I'm a big fan of using those as a tool for progression. Then he has a followup program with more volume. Hoping to carry it through to summer. Keeping my calories at maintenance to maintain strength and hopefully recomp.

GZCL. I ran it in '21 when I was keto and really enjoyed it. Just all my lifts sucked cause I was not fueled properly. It's a basic LP with lots of AMRAPs. I'm a big fan of using those as a tool for progression. Then he has a followup program with more volume. Hoping to carry it through to summer. Keeping my calories at maintenance to maintain strength and hopefully recomp.

I miss the AMRAPs from 531. Those AMRAPs really make you feel like you got a workout in. What's your weight right now?

I just found out Toronto is getting a Jimmy Johns. I have been wanting to try is for a long time. American friends … is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back