Locked PWD 1158: WWE WrestleMania 40 Weekend Is Here (Story Finished or Just Started)

Is WWE the hottest it has been since The Attitude Era? (1997-2002)

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

laUY2MuoktHPy.webp

Dave's been in business longer than every territory that ever existed except for WWE and CMLL
What you got to say now, haters!!

And has pretty much no respect from anyone in the business he covers. Also has been debunked more times than myth busters...

Anywho

Bloodline wins
Jey wins but Jimmy takes him out after
The vanilla midgets win the tag titles(calm down I like them)
Gunther
Rhea
Team Bianca
Dom pins his Dad

That's not true at all, you should learn history
Apologies, I'll just ignore the majority of the industry who debunk his bogus reports.
Maybe to pass time I'll use his amazing star rating system and watch all the five star kurt angle matches he has.

Apologies, I'll just ignore the majority of the industry who debunk his bogus reports.
Maybe to pass time I'll use his amazing star rating system and watch all the five star kurt angle matches he has.

Cool, let me know when you learn history

@Based God @sleepwalk

Last nights episode was really good but geez Louise was it long (thats what she said), I usually enjoy when AJ packs in as much great info as he can but I think 40-45 minutes is the perfect runtime, an hour plus was too much for ole Pete to handle cause it just started to feel like filler there towards the end, this aint Netflix, AJ, lets tighten that shit back up

Really great story, enjoyed it as much as I hoped I would and the Mel Gibson inspired commercial this time made me pop so hard, I love that movie, this may have been my favorite ad read ever

@Based God @sleepwalk

Last nights episode was really good but geez Louise was it long (thats what she said), I usually enjoy when AJ packs in as much great info as he can but I think 40-45 minutes is the perfect runtime, an hour plus was too much for ole Pete to handle cause it just started to feel like filler there towards the end, this aint Netflix, AJ, lets tighten that shit back up

Really great story, enjoyed it as much as I hoped I would and the Mel Gibson inspired commercial this time made me pop so hard, I love that movie, this may have been my favorite ad read ever

Nice, love a good Annunaki story.

Somebody else want to make the night 1 thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back