Locked PWD 1145: RAW is NETFLIX

Is RAW Moving To Netflix Best For Business?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
g6wkvt3s3nec1.gif

Does anyone else just not "get" Austin Theory? Even Corny is high on him (or used to be) but I just don't see it. He has a stupid Brad Maddox face.
I honestly see it the other way. From Evolve to NXT to what he's doing now, he's shown me that he can do damn near anything. I really do believe that Vince taking a legit interest and that being out there is what hamstrung him (just like what happened to Drew and Roman.) People who believe that Vince = Satan and therefore anyone Vince likes (or anyone over 5'10" with abs just to be sure) is double extra super Hitler, were even keen to exhume his #metoo allegations.

Fickle fickle fickle.

Slim Jim have supposedly pulled their sponsorship from the Royal Rumble.

Now it's affecting the bottom line, Vince has to go.

mT3LWDK.jpeg

AJ getting cornered by a fan at the airport at 1:30 AM. I wonder what he's thinking. <Lmaoo>

Is LA Knight losing money on this deal?

There's something wrong about anyone other than Macho Man shilling for Slim Jim.

First Vince turned him in to Max Dupri and made him a manager, now Vince might've cost him that lucrative Slim Jim money.

Hard times for LA Knight

First Vince turned him in to Max Dupri and made him a manager, now Vince might've cost him that lucrative Slim Jim money.

Hard times for LA Knight
And HHH prefers guys like Johnny Gargano over LA Knight.

<{hughesimpress}>

There's something wrong about anyone other than Macho Man shilling for Slim Jim.

Macho Man is still in the commercials lol

They got LA Knight doing his shtick and finish with an old Macho Man clip telling people to SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM OOOOOHHHH YEEEAAAH

Macho Man is still in the commercials lol

They got LA Knight doing his shtick and finish with an old Macho Man clip telling people to SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM OOOOOHHHH YEEEAAAH

Well if they're still able to legally use Savage then it's dumb to use anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back