Locked PWD 1146: The 2024 Women's Royal Rumble Match Was ___________

Should pro wrestling / sports entertainment promotions get rid of these post ppv press conferences?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for pics and updates about her favorite takeout orders!!
#metoo

lenny-thinking.gif

Roxstar just jumped up on my lap and gave me kissie faces, I think she likes her new situation
They told me not to take her on a walk for 10 days but that aint gonna work for me or her, brother
She's already running all over the place, jumping around and rasslin with toys, she is a ball of energy
Im tempted to take her out today but I dont wanna put her safety vest on and strap it tight because she just had her guts ripped out yesterday, Im assuming she's still in pain even though she aint acting like it

Roxstar just jumped up on my lap and gave me kissie faces, I think she likes her new situation
They told me not to take her on a walk for 10 days but that aint gonna work for me or her, brother
She's already running all over the place, jumping around and rasslin with toys, she is a ball of energy
Im tempted to take her out today but I dont wanna put her safety vest on and strap it tight because she just had her guts ripped out yesterday, Im assuming she's still in pain even though she aint acting like it
You get a baby stroller and push her around.

Callis? Any relation to Don?

AJ took last week off but it looks like he's back with another fun one that has me fully piqued, love when he digs deep into historical facts that sound like wild conspiracies

We Are the Aliens | Life's Interstellar Journey to Earth: Panspermia

There are extraterrestrials among us.

They landed four billion years ago when Earth was just forming.

And they weren't humanoids with tall, slender bodies and dark, almond-shaped eyes. The aliens were microbes, and they were delivered here.

And once these aliens awakened in our mineral-rich world, they multiplied quickly and evolved.

If you want to see these aliens for yourself, it's actually very easy.

Just look in the mirror.

Went into the backyard to do some outdoors training before the rain comes back she somehow managed to find two of Daisy's old bones even though I was out there for hours cleaning out every single spot I could think of

Life, as they say, finds a way...

IMG-20240201-122121654.jpg

AJ took last week off but it looks like he's back with another fun one that has me fully piqued, love when he digs deep into historical facts that sound like wild conspiracies

We Are the Aliens | Life's Interstellar Journey to Earth: Panspermia

There are extraterrestrials among us.

They landed four billion years ago when Earth was just forming.

And they weren't humanoids with tall, slender bodies and dark, almond-shaped eyes. The aliens were microbes, and they were delivered here.

And once these aliens awakened in our mineral-rich world, they multiplied quickly and evolved.

If you want to see these aliens for yourself, it's actually very easy.

Just look in the mirror.

That would explain my urge to probe.

Callis? Any relation to Don?

The funny thing about this is, this has all come about because he stiffed someone out of $2m. According to google, Vince's net worth is current $2.8 billion, which works out at 0.07% of his net worth.

Freddie Prinze Jr. told a story about this one guy who worked on the WWE creative team, he went to Vince and said "Can I be moved over to WWE Films? I think I'd do a better job over there", and Vince let him go over to the movie studio. How WWE movies work is that they put in $5m per movie. So this guy was using WWE movies to greenlight his own scripts. Freddie then told Vince "You know this guy just greenlit four of his own scripts that he couldn't sell to any of the studios in Hollywood, don't you?"

Vince basically said to him "Freddie, it's 20 million dollars. I don't give a shit about 20 million dollars". So, how is he so blasé about basically being bilked for $20m, yet stiffs someone who could cause him to lose even more?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back