Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's regressed in the last year imo. Million dollar look but he hasn't progressed on the mic or in that 20 x 20 ring. I don't remember a thing he's done since getting a match with Cena
I really feel they need to push him and Waller as a tag team. Get the belts on them somehow and let them be the guys everyone absolutely wants to punch. The Honky-tonk Man playbook.

So I decided to stop sitting around pulling my pud while I wait to get a job.

So, I decided to learn French.

Why French?
It was between French, German, and Spanish. I went with French because I have a VERY small familiarity with it because of hockey and thought that might help me with learning it.

I'm probably completely wrong and could end up sucking at it, but since I ponied up for the lifetime subscription to Rosetta Stone, I can always change.

It was between French, German, and Spanish. I went with French because I have a VERY small familiarity with it because of hockey and thought that might help me with learning it.

I'm probably completely wrong and could end up sucking at it, but since I ponied up for the lifetime subscription to Rosetta Stone, I can always change.

You should learn Mandarin for the eventual takeover.

Decorated collegiate wrestler against a mini mall McDojo "taekwondo" guy.

Barnett better book Speedork to get squashed.

Main event time. They're giving Ospreay at least 40 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back