Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years ago today, Eddie Guerrero beat ************ for the WWF world strap at the legendary Cow Palace in beautiful San Francisco, California

20040215_eddie_lesnar.jpg

Eddie cut the promo of his life to sell that feud too. Personal issues draw money!

#TheBusiness

This is a dream match.

Taker talking about the Super Bowl and his prop bets and shilling the betting app is making me physically ill.
I always expected Taker to be the deadman forever. Then when they go to lower his casket into the cold ground, a bolt of lightning would hit, and his arm would shoot up from the dirt.

Instead we get this.

I always expected Taker to be the deadman forever. Then when they go to lower his casket into the cold ground, a bolt of lightning would hit, and his arm would shoot up from the dirt.

Instead we get this.
I guess just cause you tossed Mick Foley off a 20 ft Hell in a Cell and then choke slammed Terry Funk outta his shoes doesn't mean they stop sending them gimmicks they call bills in the mail every month.

I guess just cause you tossed Mick Foley off a 20 ft Hell in a Cell and then choke slammed Terry Funk outta his shoes doesn't mean they stop sending them gimmicks they call bills in the mail every month.

I bet Taker doesn't even get his bills in the mail every month anymore. Probably gets them all electronically! Sell out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back