Locked PWD 1151: Tiffany Epiphany Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
yOvsI8C.jpg
she’s the right amount of everything

What I want to see is this who pageantry between Cody and Seth get so cringe you start to think they are really friends and then for Cody to be like, “you know what? Thanks but no thanks. I gotta do this alone”

And leave gloryleech Seth stuttering in the ring insecurely showing frantic desperation questioning Cody’s chances without his help…

Then a week after Cody’s big mania win, have Seth turn on him out of jealous rage after losing his own title to drew at mania… next ple writes itself

Cole tweeting again.......last time he was active he called Josh Matthews a "F" word of the homophobic variety.

What I want to see is this who pageantry between Cody and Seth get so cringe you start to think they are really friends and then for Cody to be like, “you know what? Thanks but no thanks. I gotta do this alone”

And leave gloryleech Seth stuttering in the ring insecurely showing frantic desperation questioning Cody’s chances without his help…

Then a week after Cody’s big mania win, have Seth turn on him out of jealous rage after losing his own title to drew at mania… next ple writes itself
Allow me to offer another option.......Seth can fuck right off.

Worlds are colliding.

GUNTER name drops R Truth and Judgment Day immediately come out......he's a member confirmed.

Note that Priest never threatens to cash in on Roman......pussy ass not even trying to pretend he wants that smoke.

That got a good reaction. Fans really got into that. No one was really decided. I think priest is cashing in on the bones of whoever they send in to lose to big G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back