Locked PWD 1153: A Slap For A Slap, The Plot Thickens

Is this the hottest WWE has been in 20 years?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Hollyhood Haley J and her mom from Wrestlers. Guess her WWE tryout went nowhere.

I didnt even make that connection, I was surprised WWE brought her in cause she didnt strike me as their type of wrestlerette but I guess she had a little buzz from Wrestlers so they decided to take a look for themselves

LoL, did ole T-Bolt manage to get himself included in all the WWE sex lawsuits somehow

@My Spot probably gets that joke

20240307_hof24_thunderbolt_fc--83584a5404b99619bbf0e1c14ff0c853.webp

Yea, its surprising to see some of these old buildings because you hear the word arena or stadium and that just makes you expect an arena or a stadium, not a warehouse or an abandoned gas station like the old Capitol Arena where the WWWF used to tape tv

And I thought the LA Sports Arena was bad venue

Whole lotta rasslin fans on the socials questioning that low blow finish from last night......like they don't know blunt force trauma to the pussy don't hurt.....they either virgins or got the baby dick.

Welp guys, I got some bad news, looks like ole Pete is officially a metrosexual, I just ordered me one of these man bag deals so I can carry around my meds and reading glasses and other old man necessities
I got the Carhartt gimmick so it least I can pretend its a rugged piece of work gear thats clearly made for a man

81-Jee-MCCnr-L-AC-SY695.jpg

f10011cf-15d7-4fc4-af3d-5e3d8e57b01a_text.gif

A reference to that episode of the Morton Downey Jr show?

A reference to the fact that T-Bolt threatened to sue just about every promotion he worked for after they stopped booking him so they had to book him again

Welp guys, I got some bad news, looks like ole Pete is officially a metrosexual, I just ordered me one of these man bag deals so I can carry around my meds and reading glasses and other old man necessities
I got the Carhartt gimmick so it least I can pretend its a rugged piece of work gear thats clearly made for a man

I also carry around a murse sometimes, Pete.

<OKC16>

Well, if my homie Rex can do it then dammit so can !!💪😟

tenor.gif

Been doing it for years! It has a lot of utility, Pete. It can hold phones, cell phone chargers, pistols, books, snacks, wallets, protein bars, shrooms, extra tampons for my wife. Everything ya need, man! When you need something I got it. WHOSE THE QUEER NOW?!

Whole lotta rasslin fans on the socials questioning that low blow finish from last night......like they don't know blunt force trauma to the pussy don't hurt.....they either virgins or got the baby dick.
Y not both?

A reference to the fact that T-Bolt threatened to sue just about every promotion he worked for after they stopped booking him so they had to book him again
Sounds like SOUR GRAPES!!! SOUR GRAPES!!!

Been doing it for years! It has a lot of utility, Pete. It can hold phones, cell phone chargers, pistols, books, snacks, wallets, protein bars, shrooms, extra tampons for my wife. Everything ya need, man! When you need something I got it. WHOSE THE QUEER NOW?!
I have a leather satchel gimmick that I carry my laptop and paperwork in for
meetings. I feel professional as fuck walking in with that thing.

roosevelt-leather-satchel-messenger-bag-lifesty_e.jpg

It winds up being my work bag most days and I practically live out of it. Very convenient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back