Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people watch this company?

Cause they're misery mongers with dark black souls!!

AJCLocHOjAZQlsAZM1.webp

So he's finally coming back.

LoL @Frank23 s beloved UConn head coach is legit pissed that his team is only up by 40 at the half

Thats how you grab the brass ring, pal!

What is this youre going to?
Hans Zimmer does tours with full orchestra where he plays all his legendary scores.

This fall is his first North American tour since 2019. His very first date is Atlanta. Once again that Gas South Arena that's so hot right now. That's where Dynamite just was.

Hans Zimmer does tours with full orchestra where he plays all his legendary scores.

This fall is his first North American tour since 2019. His very first date is Atlanta. Once again that Gas South Arena that's so hot right now. That's where Dynamite just was.

So he can't even get into State Farm.

<{dayum}>

Oh thats dope, hope you have a great time

Out here in Berkeley and San Francisco the orchestras have started doing full shows of classic gangster rap CD's

@Based God never thought I'd see the day where Andre Nickatina was considered high culture for the opera crowd but here we are...

Out here in Berkeley and San Francisco the orchestras have started doing full shows of classic gangster rap CD's

@Based God never thought I'd see the day where Andre Nickatina was considered high culture for the opera crowd but here we are...

That a cool idea. I love seeing high level classically trained musicians with their take on things like that. Reminds me of these videos

@Stargazer Rex now KTVU Channel 2 News, the biggest station in the Bay Area, is doing the same story about Daniel Cormier being the savior of high school wrestling!
Who does this guy know and why the heck are they all of a sudden shoving a rocket up his ass!!

He ain't even top 2 in the state!

B0ZWqKT.jpg

So he's finally coming back.

Going back to this shit after getting a title run and a face push, aren’t that great.

I'd like to eat some shrooms and watch that, Roll.

tumblr_nd1320KK6c1rfd7lko1_400.gifv

That a cool idea. I love seeing high level classically trained musicians with their take on things like that. Reminds me of these videos

The drumeo with the guy listening to Tool is.. cool, too.

That's awesome. That's a perfect beat for something like that.

@My Spot Oh snap, looks like you guys got a player from my town on your team, says Zyon Pullin played right here in Pleasant Hill for College Park, which was full of white whores from the suburbs back in my day, had a lotta fun adventures that started out by cruising through College Park durig lunch or after school, if you catch my drift, so now I hope you guys win

But it was also the sight of one of my most embarrassing fights ever so now Im really rooting against the Gators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back