Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll

i havent used milk in 6 months! Im sick in the head!

fuck-you-wall-mad.gif

I been making smoothies with protein powder, spring mix, bananas and a Diabetic drink every morning for breakfast since I got out the hospital, I enjoy them very much, filling and delicious

Only thing is, I dont think you get the same fiber benefits from the spring mix if you grind it up in a smoothie as you do if you just eat it in a salad, pipes aint as well oiled as they used to be, if you catch my drift

@RollSonnenRoll

i havent used milk in 6 months! Im sick in the head!

fuck-you-wall-mad.gif

I've been using sugar free vanilla almond milk to make protein smoothies. Low calories, sugar free, has some of it's own protein, and tastes way better than water mixed up.

Been going extra and using plain pea protein with no extra shit in it also. Keeping them smoothies pure.

Some almond milk, pea protein, peanut powder, flax seeds, a banana, and organic frozen strawberries, blueberries, and mango.

I've been using sugar free vanilla almond milk to make protein smoothies. Low calories, sugar free, has some of it's own protein, and tastes way better than water mixed up.

Been going extra and using plain pea protein with no extra shit in it also. Keeping them smoothies pure.

Some almond milk, pea protein, peanut powder, flax seeds, a banana, and organic frozen strawberries, blueberries, and mango.

Ooh, I need to buy some strawberries and blueberries

tenor.gif

Just got a salad from my favorite salad spot with chicken, black beans, a hard boiled egg, and shredded cheese stacked on the veggies.

All that protein. Ate it after a 2.45 mile walk out in the sun and washed it down with a Celsius.

Got me feeling super saiyan before I hit the gym later.

giphy.webp

Ooh, I need to buy some strawberries and blueberries

tenor.gif

Love the frozen strawberries and blueberries in a smoothie. Sipping them frosty smoothies just hits the spot.

I get them big ass bags of organic ones from Costco. Like 9 bucks for big ass bags.

That Kirkland organic unsweetened vanilla almond milk blends up them smoothies great.

6 cartons for like $10. Love me some Costco

SHVERKO.png

Just got a salad from my favorite salad spot with chicken, black beans, a hard boiled egg, and shredded cheese stacked on the veggies.

All that protein. Ate it after a 2.45 mile walk out in the sun and washed it down with a Celsius.

Got me feeling super saiyan before I hit the gym later.

giphy.webp

I been soaking up the sun every day but now the rain is coming back, hopefully it dont go crazy cause I still got a lotta work today to get myself back into a functional working condition

God have mercy on this kid's poor soul!

Just water and whey, Roll. I don't even think about it. Im...just built a little different, I guess. Because I have had people come up to me and say, "how do you do it, sir? How do you do it?" I dont even think about it!

I been making smoothies with protein powder, spring mix, bananas and a Diabetic drink every morning for breakfast since I got out the hospital, I enjoy them very much, filling and delicious

Only thing is, I dont think you get the same fiber benefits from the spring mix if you grind it up in a smoothie as you do if you just eat it in a salad, pipes aint as well oiled as they used to be, if you catch my drift

I've upped my soluble fiber intake and I've been having gas, Pete! I'll pin my wife down and fart on her to assert my dominance. Ol Rex ain't wasting any natural resources, no doubt about it.

Actually just took two scoops of whey and water in my fancy new electric protein shaker!

5juw8hq.jpg

I highly recommend if you drink simple protein shakes with just milk or water. $25 and it blends it perfectly. And for clean up all you need to do is put some water and soap in it and blend it for 30 seconds and you are done! I just bought one for my son.

I've upped my soluble fiber intake and I've been having gas, Pete! I'll pin my wife down and fart on her to assert my dominance. Ol Rex ain't wasting any natural resources, no doubt about it.

And she'll scream and act like she hates it. THEY FUCKING LOVE IT! And that little smile on her face after proves it! SICK FUCKS!

Just noticed that this Walmart brand powder is 30 grams of protein and my old Gold Standard ones were 60 grams of proteins

Sonofabitch, I fell for the okey doke!

@Sara how do you make your protein shakes? And don't even come in here and say you don't consume protein shakes! I'll fart on you and there isn't anything you can do to stop me.

@Stargazer Rex is you going to the big monster truck spectacular next weekend?

432609204-907602681373409-3822815786970965920-n.jpg

Probably not. I'm leaving for Reno for a week a little bit after that. I need isolation leading up to that, Pete. When you are a young, powerful empath like me you have to limit your social interactions around big crowds. I could always default into my astral tortoise defense that I learned from contemplating Nacho for 3 years and go in my shell when Im out but then I'm not very fun. That just makes people wonder why this jacked, handsome man with a curious smile is so aloof! Is he on drugs? Balco labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back