Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally beat it. One of the best shooters I've played in my entire life.

1711060534967.jpeg

They knew I was heading back there this year. And the kid wins again.

Me, sitting on the other side of the stadium, watching you enjoy the light show

tenor.gif

Me opening my local paper and seeing that sheisty ass Daniel Cormier on the front cover after I know what he did to my homie @Stargazer Rex

tenor.gif

BNG-L-CCSWRESTLE-0216-0166.webp

I bet he thanks the good Lord every night that Rex didn't drop him on that stack of dimes!

Sat down all ready to watch my Gonzaga Bulldogs play their first round game of the big college basketball tournament and I got a call from the vet
I been trying to get Roxie an appointment for a few days cause she's digging in her ears til they are raw and bloody, they had a last minute vacancy if I wanna bring her

Missing my game but I ain't even mad, I chose this dog life and I love it

My Kathy Ireland and Cindy Crawford posters watched me go raw in a few thots in my teenage years deezy.

Haha, I had Kathy Ireland, punk, heavy metal, thrash, nu metal, movie posters, and comic shit on my walls and ceiling. Party beads, road cone, empty aquarium full of random shit, game systems.. a fuckin recliner next to my bed.

Don't know how I got away with what I did. Guess I have “charm”. Life’s been good.

This is how professional wrestling interviews should look

@Pliny Pete The Business needs to get back to this.

transformers-optimus-prime.gif

They didn't call him The Thrill for nothing, he stood on business at all times

Just ask Nolan Ryan, young rookie Will stood in there against one of the most intimidating pitchers of all time for his very first MLB at bat and didn't even flinch, took his ass out the yard, first at bat, first home run
They call me Will The Thrill, nice to meet ya

Speaking for baseball. Am I to believe that Shohei covered a $4 million gambling debt for his best friend and translator?

f9a4fed2-aa6f-440e-bfa4-05a299a322cf_text.gif

Will Clark was Russo's favorite player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back