Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys know science doesn't know for sure how we see color? Trichromatic theory and the opponent process theory are the most accepted ones. I'm sure learning about all this will help me be a mental health counselor!

<BronTroll1>

Did you guys know science doesn't know for sure how we see color? Trichromatic theory and the opponent process theory are the most accepted ones. I'm sure learning about all this will help me be a mental health counselor!

<BronTroll1>

Maybe its related to Hallucinogens

Oh yeah
Today at work one of my clients walked by me and started slapping his shoulders and huffin n puffin n barkin

I asked him what he was doing.

His response:

"Rick Steiner."

The Business is alive. <mma1>

They said it's a horrible yeast infection, when they put the swab under the microscope, there was so many yeasties they couldn't even do a number count, it was completely filled

<BronTroll1>

Science be so fulla shit, ICP tried to warn us and we didn't listen, now look at us!

Science be so fulla shit, ICP tried to warn us and we didn't listen, now look at us!
Welp
Gonna have this song stuck in my head for the resta the evening.

Thanks, pete

Oh yeah
Today at work one of my clients walked by me and started slapping his shoulders and huffin n puffin n barkin

I asked him what he was doing.

His response:

"Rick Steiner."

The Business is alive. <mma1>
I also think of Flair when it comes to that getting ready to go shoulder slap

Maybe its related to Hallucinogens

It's not, Moom! It's not! Its nothing cool like that. Im tired of all this science! I thought I fulfilled my biology requirement and they sneak this is on Ol Rex! Just like when I finished college algebra and then they snuck in stats on me!

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

It's not, Moom! It's not! Its nothing cool like that. Im tired of all this science! I thought I fulfilled my biology requirement and they sneak this is on Ol Rex! Just like when I finished college algebra and then they snuck in stats on me!

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

Those sneaky academics! @lakersfan45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back