Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you have dirt tracks in Antioch and Stockton.

I know where they are, ya goof, they dont run them extreme hillbilly events though, monster trucks is as deep as it gets

My buddies didnt die face down in the muck for just monster trucks!

I know where they are, ya goof, they dont run them extreme hillbilly events though, monster trucks is as deep as it gets

My buddies didnt die face down in the muck for just monster trucks!
I bet Antioch does. Since they're named after a battle that the CSA won during the War of Northern Aggression.

I bet Antioch does. Since they're named after a battle that the CSA won during the War of Northern Aggression.

I think they named it Antioch in honor of Jelly Roll

I know Im way late to the party but I am obsessed with Jelly Roll's country album that has him winning all these awards, that thing is a frickin masterpiece, i listen to it pretty much every single day, that shit will cleanse your spirit and reinvigorate your soul every single time

I know Im way late to the party but I am obsessed with Jelly Roll's country album that has him winning all these awards, that thing is a frickin masterpiece, i listen to it pretty much every single day, that shit will cleanse your spirit and reinvigorate your soul every single time
And if he can’t cleanse your soul, he’s gonna kick your ass!

@My Spot they actually run more Mexican concerts/rodeos than anything else out at these dirt tracks in both towns, next week is a huge one
I'd like to go see Larry Hernandez in concert but I dont like to see the animals get mistreated, my buddies didnt die face down in the muck for that

larry.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll @Stargazer Rex you guys are the most knowledgeable guys I know when it comes to the gym. Is Creatine a must buy?
It's pretty much the only scientifically proven supplement to increase muscle size and strength. It helps a lot for something you can buy at GNC. I can tell a difference when I use it

Yeah. It's the most studied supplement around and it works. Even dudes on gear take it.

It's pretty much the only scientifically proven supplement to increase muscle size and strength. It helps a lot for something you can buy at GNC. I can tell a difference when I use it
Thanks a lot. Just started out at the gym, and I saw people talking about hair loss while taking Creatine too. So I wanted your guys’ input.

Thanks a lot. Just started out at the gym, and I saw people talking about hair loss while taking Creatine too. So I wanted your guys’ input.

Just make sure if you get blood work you tell your doctor if you are on it because it can raise your creatinine levels which will lower your eGFR. Low eGFR can be a sign of kidney disease. I had a scare a couple years ago because my creatinine levels were high and my dumb ass GP thought I had kidney disease. Im just jacked. If you are jacked your levels will be higher from all the lifting. They have a different test for jacked dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back