Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

This is extremely disappointing if true. Jokes aside are there any potential plausible reasons for the positive test that could excuse him?
Tainted supplements. But given Garcia's behavior the last 16 hrs i don't think there is much doubt he's juicing. Innocent men don't behave that way.

As someone else said such a shame as genuinely think he could have won anyway. This fight has tarnished both careers.

Oh well, he still made a lot of money, tho.

Can they take his money for testing positive?

Oh well, he still made a lot of money, tho.

Can they take his money for testing positive?
I believe it is possible to have your purse withheld and a large piece taken as a penalty.

How to break a legend (potential) in 2 simple steps.

1. Make him pop for something
2. Make him pop for another
3. Have the opponent be black

How to break a legend (potential) in 2 simple steps.

1. Make him pop for something
2. Make him pop for another
3. Have the opponent be black
<WhatIsThis>

This isn't true, it takes weeks for these tests to process. They took his blood on April 19/20 but the actual results take a while. Nobody sat on the results.
Not true, take it from someone who has there blood tested often...results come back within 24-48hrs through general lab service...let alone a professional one that specifically deals with professional fighters. Not saying with 100% knowledge that they knew, but I know for a fact that it doesnt take weeks to get the results.

That's not a fact or how testing works. It takes days for results to come back. So if you submit a test the day before and the day of the fight , the results don't come back until after the fight. So that still means you tested positive the day before and the day of the fight.

Thats the conspiracy angle dumbass Garcia is pushing. No different than all the other conspiratorial nonsense he pushes on social media platforms. Amazes me how people see an unhinged walking contradiction like Garcia & actually repeat his takes, when a 5th grader can easily debunk them.

Its convenient but not a conspiracy. I'm sure most parties involved wouldn't want the test to kill the pay day anyways. Even team Haney. Most people still would of picked Haney to out point a juiced up 3 pounds over head case Ryan.
There are examples of test getting pushed under the rug, but Garcia doesn't appear to be one of them.

Also, to my knowledge everything he took has not been analyzed yet and there are other testing to potentially confirm more serious stuff.

Because online hobbyist, Google users, and extremist drug users with body dismorphia say "a SARM is weak and does nothing" doesn't outweigh the fact that Dr.s prescribe this stuff to cancer patients to keep strength and muscle as their bodies go through a diminishing state. Or that supplement companies and other pro athletes continue to use it. Sounds like more than snake oil to me.
Days possibly but definitely not weeks as another posted stated to get the results, in my experience it takes a day or less through standard testing labs to get the results back, the only time it takes more than 2 days is if I am getting my overall testosterone tested vs my bio-available testosterone then which the latter is less than 24 hrs. I have also been tested for substance outside of the norm and it took 24 hours...all depends on how busy the lab is but when it comes to fighters I highly doubt VADA uses a general lab like the one LifeLabs in Canada uses.

VADA actually has no power over whether a fight takes place or not. They are strictly a testing agency. At least thats what I was told at one point.

Not sure I really care for all this "how did the PED help him" shit? Why did he take it if he didn't expect an enhancement?
Well the question is did Hearn, golden boy etc know or did Vada not pass along the results if they came back before the day of the fight? Some posters are saying it takes weeks to get a result back but it doesn't, boxing is just shady af imo. But hey if Garcia did in fact cheat...fuck him and I am kinda leaning to the idea he did knowingly cheat, but the issues regarding the samples and if the promoters knew about it is of a greater concern IMO.

Not true, take it from someone who has there blood tested often...results come back within 24-48hrs through general lab service...let alone a professional one that specifically deals with professional fighters. Not saying with 100% knowledge that they knew, but I know for a fact that it doesnt take weeks to get the results.
It literally does take that long, LOL at you thinking VADA is just like a Quest diagnostics test.

It literally does take that long, LOL at you thinking VADA is just like a Quest diagnostics test.
It doesn't take weeks, where is your evidence of this? I get tested not for general glucose, cholesterol etc either and as I stated in another post...I have been tested on a few occasions for PED use etc, maybe not to the same scrutiny of a professional fighter of a Garcia caliber but none the less I have experience and knowledge regarding it...but those are all my own and not once has it take more than 48 hrs.

Heard he tested for deca as well. So there goes any talk about contamination.
Yeah if that rumor is true he is fucked, ostarine has been found in many over the counter supplements so there is room for that possibility but having both...lol, yeah he is guilty if true.

Yeah if that rumor is true he is fucked, ostarine has been found in many over the counter supplements so there is room for that possibility but having both...lol, yeah he is guilty if true.
He's with golden boy he's second test will show he's a perfectly healthy golden retriever

Well the question is did Hearn, golden boy etc know or did Vada not pass along the results if they came back before the day of the fight? Some posters are saying it takes weeks to get a result back but it doesn't, boxing is just shady af imo. But hey if Garcia did in fact cheat...fuck him and I am kinda leaning to the idea he did knowingly cheat, but the issues regarding the samples and if the promoters knew about it is of a greater concern IMO.
My understanding is that he was tested the day before the fight and after the fight and the results take 72 hours,

Back