Skill discrepancy at fw

Objectively Correct

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Wow, just compare this fight to what we have seen with Volk versus Topuria. It seems like NBA versus regional basketball league in the Philippenes. Topuria would literally kill both Yair and Ortega. And they both are top ranked guys. If these are the people Ilia will have to defend against, I see are loooong title reign coming. How come the skill discrepancy seems so big? Or is it just me?

Off-topic:
Also lol @ Ortega talking about God, does he not have kids while not even being married?

Styles make fights. I think Volk and Ilia are all time greats, at least where they are at now. Volk has fleshed it out and Tuporia has to have several more fights to manifest that, but that's why. Just happens they exist at the same time.

Can we please wait for Topuria to defend the belt a few times before we start talking about him like he's the next Volk or Khabib?
Im not hyping Topuria, Ortegas performance was just not impressive at all, in comparison at least.

Brian can definitely push Ilia to deep waters and Ilia has been rocked by a head kick before, just because they aren't as clean as Volk doesn't mean they are elite fighters, just look at who they have only lost to.

Wow, just compare this fight to what we have seen with Volk versus Topuria. It seems like NBA versus regional basketball league in the Philippenes. Topuria would literally kill both Yair and Ortega. And they both are top ranked guys. If these are the people Ilia will have to defend against, I see are loooong title reign coming. How come the skill discrepancy seems so big? Or is it just me?

Off-topic:
Also lol @ Ortega talking about God, does he not have kids while not even being married?
These guys are all at the tail end or heading into tjat part of there career, the ufc will feed as many of them as they can to Topuria and build him as the next GoAt.

Back