SUMO - 2024 Haru Basho (March 10th - March 24th)

Let's take Hokuseiho's knees and give them to Terunofuji. We're about to have zero active yokozuna

Takerufuji, Onosato, and Hakuoho grind like crazy and get to the top of the sport ASAP.

Takerufuji, Onosato, and Hakuoho grind like crazy and get to the top of the sport ASAP.
I got my eyes on Takerufuji who looks super strong., let's see what he'll do in about 2 basho when he's M3.

Hakuoho is tilted by what's going on with his stable. he's not coming to makuuchi next basho.

Also, Asanoyama is never gonna make it is he?
He just hasn't put it all together since returning to the top division.

Also, Asanoyama is never gonna make it is he?
He just hasn't put it all together since returning to the top division.

I expected him to get to Ozeki no sweat, but i guess i overestimated him. Either that or he's no longer 100% present after he tried to retire and got rejected the other year. Who knows any more.

I expected him to get to Ozeki no sweat, but i guess i overestimated him. Either that or he's no longer 100% present after he tried to retire and got rejected the other year. Who knows any more.

I feel if you try to quit and are forced to remain no matter what you do, you cannot give your best (attacking myself here)

Terunofuji is out.
Good news for those with a combined record of 5 - 35 against him.

I always enjoy when Hoshoryu just runs through Abi
Takerufuji looking really good after 7 days. Kirishima not so much

Haven't seen Musclezaki, suppose it's Musclekoryu now, look this good in a while. It's not gonna last with who he's yet to face.

Takerufuji is absolutely beasting, you love to see it!

Onosato not gonna be happy about losing like that. Completely within his control and just lost it.

Kirishima just doesn't look like the same guy we normally see, nearly looks as bad as Terunofuji honestly.

Hoshoryu seems bored. come on man.
Kirishima is definitely going kadoban. what the hell man.

Always impressed by how much power Takakeisho's pushes and slaps have. he was making Tobizaru fly back 2 feet with those pushes.

Hoshoryu losing to the exact same bullshit as ever. he needs better tachiai or he'll forever have these 3 wins of falling on his face every basho. and that's no way to get to yokozuna.

Was busy yesterday so i'm catching up now...

I'd like to thank Hokuseiho for being a scumbag, because without him, Takerufuji would be J1 this basho instead of M17.

Thanks tree.

Also, did you see what my boy just did to Abi? I knew Takerufuji was a monster but damn.

Onosato vs Takerufuji tomorrow!

Back