Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Instead we have a stacked card of washed former champs

UFC 100 and 200 were way better

Dana White failed to convince the guys on this poster to fight

Too busy with his muscles program

Last edited:
So you'd need a time machine, I don't think Dana has access to that.
Also why only prime Conor and Jorge, do you really wanna see a chubby 35 year old Khabib and way past his prime 42 year old GSP go at it?

Main event has a journey man? Even after a Time Machine is sourced?

I have seen everything now

It's pretty weird the UFC still number their events at all, really.

Fuck Masvidal
Should be Conor vs Platinum Mike !

Or how about an all diverse WMMA POC LGBTESPN+ Card !?

?1?🚬

Is it? It's all about the brand for them.

I think it is a bit yeah.

Like in 50 years will it still be UFC 1226!

If I asked (picks at random) "were you a fan of UFC 153?" How many people are gonna have a clue about that?

Jones-Ngannou definitely if Francis wasnt in PFL and Jones wasnt injured.
WTF -Conor 2016 vs George 2019?
200w (3).gif

If Khabib and GSP were going to fight they weren't going to wait until 300 to do it. The only relevant fight could be Jones and Ngannou. Conor and Masvidal today is weak sauce.

I also like how to person tags those fighters as if this matter to them or somehow connects you to them as if you are someone important. And I just noticed the Conor and Masvidal from two different timeframes...... What?

So you'd need a time machine, I don't think Dana has access to that.
Also why only prime Conor and Jorge, do you really wanna see a chubby 35 year old Khabib and way past his prime 42 year old GSP go at it?
Yeah OP is high

91864348b7f277eac0c0436001c97209.gif

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're gonna see some serious #!#¤ in the octagon!<NewGina>

MacGregor vs Masvidal headlining over either of the other two matchups is shameless trolling of the highest order.

whats obsession with khabib fighting gsp. if khabib thought he could be successful at WW, he would of fought in that division....

lol the headlining event isn’t even theoretically possible

Back