News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed Heavyweight title fight is set to take place in Saudi Arabia on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
Almost everyone I know is supporting usyk.
Most of my lot is Fury, but that's what make is so interesting. No one can be written off here, is honestly like Pac - Floyd but slightly earlier, so therefore harder to really know.

I blame Furys dad for some of that. Yes Fury has done / said stupid things but done a lot to promote mental health care in this country. IMHO.

Fury has always been a polarising figure but until a couple of years ago he had a huge fan base over here.
His recent antics, fighting ngannou and chisora for a 3rd time instead of fighting usyk etc has damaged his popularity over here. People can see through his BS now and he’s a walking contradiction. I don’t think his fall off in popularity has anything to do with his old man’s antics

Lots of people have predicted draw, I could see that. I've said all along I believe Usyk will outwork Fury, though. I guess I'll stick with that. IF Fury's jab is on point and he keeps Usyk from getting his workrate going... who knows? They both seem like a bad fight for each other.

Hard to say, Fury is a weird fighter. He beats the best guys he fights but struggles with some guys who don't seem so great. Wallin gave him a lot of problems and maybe that was because of the cut but it was Wallins workrate that seemed to give him issues.
I think Fury looks good physicality, but something tells me he’s going to look like Riddick Bowe in the second Golota fight once in the ring: completely flat after killing himself in camp to shed weight. As crazy as it sounds, I predict a late KO win by Usyk.

I think Fury looks good physicality, but something tells me he’s going to look like Riddick Bowe in the second Golota fight once in the ring: completely flat after killing himself in camp to shed weight. As crazy as it sounds, I predict a late KO win by Usyk.
I don't think that will be the case. He just looks slim, as in lots of training session where the weight comes off naturally. He is not dieting or dropping 30 lbs for a weight limit. He needs to move very well to have a chance versus fast Usyk, so this is logical.

I just hope if Fury wins without controversy people here accept that. As I will if Usyk does!
i mean that isnt going to happen regardless, there are already people saying that Usyk cant win by decision even before a punch has been thrown, so they already have their minds made up on the outcome of the fight should it go to points, which will completely skew the way they look at the fight

This is one of those fights where I can see something unexpected happening. I am sure Fury is going to attack Usyk to the body after DDD fight who knows may hurt him? Or as others said maybe Fury is drained by the weight loss and gets stopped late. (I don't think he will be)

Still probably be a pts win or a draw and we will all argue about it on Sherdog. Can't remember the last time I was so pumped for a fight though.

Tyson looks ready. I dont know who to pick in this one.
Been saying draw for along while. Still might be my pick.

I have a feeling Usyk is going to get mugged.

as others have said ... fury tends to rise up to his competition ... the ngannou fight has everyone thinking he's gonna look like shit .. I don't put anything into that fight .. that was a clown show .. he didn't see that as a legit boxing match(obviously) .. I think the extra 3 months will make a difference

Last edited:
as others have said ... fury tends to rise up to his competition ... the ngannou fight has everyone thinking he's gonna look like shit .. I don't put anything into that fight .. that was a clown show .. he didn't see that as a legit boxing match(obviously) .. I think the extra 3 months will make a difference
Amen. That fight is a write off as far as I'm concerned.

Good to see guys like Larry Holmes there I'm guessing they get everything comped just to be there?

Theres about 7 different streams of the weigh ins.
Add them all up and over 100k watching live right now.
Thats pretty good.

Back