UFC FN 240 PBP/Discussion

Morono under FS cashes easily.

Court really needed to go for a takedown in that last round I think (or at least grind against the cage/dirty box).
As it was, I scored it 2-1 for Morono.

Dead even fight. If Court had just a bit more volume he takes it.

This one should be fun.

Throwing a sprinkle on this next one going O1.5 at +105
Neither have been finished (yet) so that seems like a safe sprinkle. Not sure who takes it though. Leaning Peek.
EDIT: Campbell has been stopped. Whoopsie haha

Throwing a sprinkle on this next one going O1.5 at +105
Neither have been finished (yet) so that seems like a safe sprinkle. Not sure who takes it though. Leaning Peek.
Charlie Campbell got knocked out by Chris Duncan in Round 1 on the Contender Series.

Charlie Campbell got knocked out by Chris Duncan in Round 1 on the Contender Series.
LOL I just noticed that (and edited my post lol)
I added a bet on Peek for now due to that fact haha.

Campbell rd 1, good action both ways.

Campbell 1-0
Doing a great job of controlling the range, and landing those distance strikes.

LOL I just noticed that (and edited my post lol)
I added a bet on Peek for now due to that fact haha.
I don't know shit about this matchup, aside from the basics: Peek is the same guy in every fight, and Campbell is better everywhere but his striking defense and fight IQ lacks at times.

I don't know shit about this matchup, aside from the basics: Peek is the same guy in every fight, and Campbell is better everywhere but his striking defense and fight IQ lacks at times.
Yeah, I think he's got a solid gameplan. Pretty sure I heard Peek complaining about the dmg to his legs when he was in the corner as well.
If Campbell can do another round like that then Peek is gonna be hobbling into the third.

Like I said, this one should be fun haha. Great matchmaking.

Solid scrap of a round. I think Peek got it, but it was a bit of a coinflip.
Very possibly 1-1, and both guys looks beat up/tired.
Should be a fun third.

That was a great scrap. Nice back and forth, and both left it all in the cage.
Should be Campbell 2-1, or possibly 3-0

Peek ran out of steam but fun fight again

Back