UFC FN 240 PBP/Discussion

Think Jackson stole rd 2 there too. Rd 1 very close, rd 2 I think has to be Jackson.

Man, this really is a grueling card haha

Alex so dumb. no clue why he wouldn't separate and throw heat when he had the chance.

I assumed Hernandez would look much better than that, but nope.

Damon Jackson 2-1, imo. Rounds 1 and 2.

Hernandez clear rd 3. Comes down to rd 1. Jackson clear rd 2.

Hernandez got the third. There is a chance they scored the first for him as well.

Hernandez doing the tried and tested strat of dropping someone then immediately hunting for a sub instead of just pounding them senseless.

-400 on last 2 fights hopefully Allen comes through to make $1.5k profit card

Need Allen under 63.55 FS on UD.

Allen rd 1

R1: Allen

He's doing okay on the feet, but he needs to keep circling since this is a small cage.

I'm in agreement, Allen 1-0

I'd give Curtis rd 2. Started really landing solid shots, esp some to the body that stopped Allen in his tracks. Ate some too but I think that was Curtis's round.

I think Allen won that one as well 2-0, but honestly it could be 1-1.Vegas thinks Curtis is the fav on the liveodds.

I'd give Curtis rd 2. Started really landing solid shots, esp some to the body that stopped Allen in his tracks. Ate some too but I think that was Curtis's round.
Yeah, Allen definitely looks more uncomfortable of the two.

Everyone loves finger fucking Chris Curtis' eye socket.

Allen was available at +105 in early round 3

Man you gotta like a guy like Curtis. Real man, didn't whine or make a big deal out of the eye poke. Just took a minute then got back to it.

Back