which UFC fighter had/has the most aura?

yeah, but the dude who had to put this together, I totally UNDERSTAND his thought process, this guy was blitzing and destroying..it was like...yeah who? ..Mike Tyson of MMA? ...I mean this 19 year old fighter in the UFC was a scary ass dude and his energy level...Randy Humbled Vitor...but still it could have gone either way even at that time.
When Vitor burst on to the scene it was like seeing a real life action hero. He gave the fans what they thought fighting should look like from watching movies.

Up until Vitor came a lot of the fights were drawn out lay n pray fests. He brought a lot of excitement..

Anderson Silva #1. He was unbeatable in his prime. Even when he almost lost he could still pull out the win. High accuracy dropping and finishing people with unassuming strikes. Nobody else surpasses his aura.

Anderson.

Khabib was begining to feel like it but he left before it came to a complete unbeatable aura.

Idk about Perreira, when I think aura I think unbeatable and I bet against him his last 3 fights.

Anderson Silva stands alone in my eyes if we're just talking UFC fighters. Fedor as well if other top orgs are included.

Honorable mention - Kid Yamamoto back in the Shooto and K1 days, early 2000s (again not UFC but this was before UFC had lighter weight classes). Kid slept errrrrbody back in those days. He's kind of forgotten but he's one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time. Sick ground game and laser precise one-punch ko power in both hands.

Feel like this has to be a troll putting Khazmat above Anderson Silva. The guy was at the top of his division for 7 years and usually won in spectacular fashion. Watching him get knocked out by Weidman was so surreal I left the bar without the complimentary event poster they had given me for being the first table seated for the fights. His performance against Forrest was jaw dropping. Being in the bar for that fight was like a scene from a movie. During Forrest’s walkout everyone was cheering and screaming for him, and when Silva walked out the were booing and jeering with the same intensity. A couple minutes later it was so quiet you could hear the announcers during the replays.

Khazmat has quite a ways to go before he’s even in the conversation. Let’s check back in a decade or so.

Fedor and Anderson have to be at the top of the list at their peak. Very few other fighters if any have given me that feeling during their fight entrances.
Agreed Fedor and Anderson in their Primes just felt completely unbeatable, it was fascinating to watch.

As far as UFC is concerned, Andy and it's not even close. As far as all time, I'd say Fedor 1a and Andy 1b.

Feel like this has to be a troll putting Khazmat above Anderson Silva. The guy was at the top of his division for 7 years and usually won in spectacular fashion. Watching him get knocked out by Weidman was so surreal I left the bar without the complimentary event poster they had given me for being the first table seated for the fights. His performance against Forrest was jaw dropping. Being in the bar for that fight was like a scene from a movie. During Forrest’s walkout everyone was cheering and screaming for him, and when Silva walked out the were booing and jeering with the same intensity. A couple minutes later it was so quiet you could hear the announcers during the replays.

Khazmat has quite a ways to go before he’s even in the conversation. Let’s check back in a decade or so.
Dude, I'll never forget UFC 162. My 1st live UFC event.

Watching Andy's head bounce off the canvas was so depressing that I cancelled my plans for the night, got back to my room, and went straight to sleep.

if i have to make my top 5 of all time it would be:
1. Jones (prime)
2. Khabib
3. Ngannue
4. Khamzat (mf had that Mike Tyson aura before the Burns fight)
5. Romero
honorable mentions
Prime Mcgregor, shavkat, Kamaru Usman, Alex Pereira, Anderson Silva, GSP.

Nothing wrong with your list but it screams new to MMA. Which is fine. If we keep it just UFC, guys like Rumble, TRTVitor, Lyoto, BJ Penn, Contender Hendricks, Shane Carwin etc. Way up there.

after being KO’d by AJs punch from Hell I’d say Ngannou

IMG_1264.jpeg

If you are only talking about UFC, which your title suggests, then I will say Anderson Silva, he had such an aura and was incredible to watch.. you felt like no one could beat him during his title run

Anderson Silva during his reign was the first one to pop into my head.

Lyoto Machida also had it pre Shogun.

Dude, I'll never forget UFC 162. My 1st live UFC event.

Watching Andy's head bounce off the canvas was so depressing that I cancelled my plans for the night, got back to my room, and went straight to sleep.
Damn that’s awesome, as much as it sucked to watch you managed to make your first time a historic event.

It was the Bonnar fight where it really dawned on me what a special time it was to be a fan. Even though it was yet another spectacular finish I started thinking about how long he’d been doing this for and that he was probably on borrowed time at this point. Really made me appreciate being a fan concurrent with his rise and reign. A special time in mma history.

Back